Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Where's the Beef?

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
I'm pretty bad with knowing that stuff but sure, I can see that as a negative.

But also, maybe Broberg was our chance to replace Nurse with another LD for the top 4 but now we don't have that. Even if Nurse is overpaid he can at least excel for stretches and eat up big minutes. I doubt we magically find the next Forsling, and any established LD we get will probably have a lot of "grass is greener" appeal. The new guy having to play with Dermott/Stecher/Emberson will turn plenty of Oiler fans against him
This franchise will forever shoot itself in the foot. They had Broberg ready and able. They decided 4 mill was too much. So they went out and wasted 2 mill on 2 garbage dumps from losing franchises. Now Nurse has no partner, Oilers lack a proper top 4 and lose size , and speed from the backend along with a young guy with Stanley cup pressure experience.

Some fans believe anything presented to them. Including another fraud in management.

Reactions: McJesusSaves97

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
The Leafs had a killer offseason. If only we could have added the equivalent of Tanev and OEL. Of course Toronto's goalies would do well
Stolarz making 2.5M?

About a 0.940 Save % and a 1.8GAA lol (5 games though)

This is the same guy who stoned us a few times. Stoned Toronto too. I believe he signed so late into the off season

Reactions: Mr Positive

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad