Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread: "Wheat Kings and Pretty Things, Let's See What The Expansion Draft Brings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Like I said, shit Holland all we want, once we see expansion lists Holland won't even look like a top 10 dumb gm. If our biggest worry in expansion is Benson, we in a good spot

Something else i was thinking about. Maybe deal from Seattle might be cheaper than trading with the teams. Maybe we end up with a goalie and center thru Seattle.

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014
I don’t know we have a goalie not worth protecting and at least a forward slot not worth protecting and we did nothing lol

Reactions: CM4

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
What bothers me is all those trades are on going becuase of the x-draft. So its primetime to awquire that 3Center that Oilers have searched with light and lamp for forever and failed.

And Holland doing nothing at all.

Make a move! Why not ask Pittsburgh the cost of Zucker or Thierny in Ottawa. Like? Why not?

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
really surprised how long it's taking these trades to come trickling in. I feel like the trade deadline usually doesn't go this far past the deadline

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
What bothers me is all those trades are on going becuase of the x-draft. So its primetime to awquire that 3Center that Oilers have searched with light and lamp for forever and failed.

Make a move! Why not ask Pittsburgh the cost of Zucker or Thierny in Ottawa. Like? Why not?

How do we know these phone calls weren't made?

JeffSkinner53

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com

What are you talking about, we got Turris...wait. nvm we got Ryan McLeod

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017

Maybe he did ask the cost and the cost was too high? We don't know the conversations that were had so let's not pretend like nothing was talked about

Reactions: smokersarejokers

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Imagine we didn’t want to beat a 7th rounder and average prospect for a very good 3rd line center so we could protect Kassian.. f***in brutal from Holland to be honest. McCann and Nurse were former teammates as well he would’ve been such a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad