Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | What Do Our RFA's Sign For Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What Do Our RFA's Get?

• Bouchard 1 Year up to $3 million

• Bouchard 1 Year $3-4 million

• Bouchard 1 Year Over $4 million

• Bouchard 2 Years <$3.5 million AAV

• Bouchard 2 Years $3.5-$4 million AAV

• Bouchard 2 Years > $4 million AAV

• Bouchard Longer Than 2 Years

• McLeod 1 Year >$1.5 million

• McLeod 1 Year $1.5 to $2 million

• McLeod 2 Years >$1.5 million AAV

• McLeod 2 Years $1.5 to $2 million AAV

• McLeod 2 Years Over $2 million AAV

• McLeod Longer Than 3 Years

• McLeod Traded

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
I like McLeod, but...if he goes to arbitration...

Pros: Very Good skater. Fairly good passer. Fair at defense. Can carry the puck out of the zone and over the opposing teams blueline. Coachable.

Cons: 23 points and he is not good at faceoffs, he is not physical, he gets injured due to his slight frame, he is not a goal scorer, he rarely fights for pucks. He's pretty soft which is a detriment for a third line center. He still makes rookie mistakes and is timid due to age and it being his second real season in the league.

That's without getting into any mean stuff.

There is no way that is worth over 2 million/year, IMO. Never know with arbitrators now though.

Reactions: Duke74

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton

Edmonton almost acquired Kane? Bit of revisionist history going on there considering Kane threw a tantrum in the media when Tarasenko was traded to NY since the perception was they wouldn't bother acquiring him. All of which eventually resulted in Kane forcing Chicago to trade him there for next to nothing.

I do like the idea of acquiring Kane, even given the hip resurfacing surgery, but seems more likely he signs mid-season with one of the better american teams when he's recovered enough.

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
We will see lol. I cant see it. I dont think they can fit in 1.5m that easily either with McLeod/Bouchard not signed.
Only way this would work is if Kane is missing half the season. But then we are dipping into LTIR which isn't great.

I don't see the point in Kane signing anywhere until he's healthy. He will have no shortage of suitors. He can take time to evaluate how the contenders look.

Paralyzer

Oilers Win Cup in 2025
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
I remember that account correctly calling the Belanger/Barker/Hordichuk contracts on July 1st 2011.

And now here we are 12 years later...
Back then, all ManBearPig had to do was go to the Rexall Place washrooms and look for MacT and Lowe peeing in the urinals and get all the scoops beforehand. Now that they are gone, they are irrelavant.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Good lord, there’s 2 of them? haha
this-is-getting-out-of-hand-now-there-are-two.gif

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Only way this would work is if Kane is missing half the season. But then we are dipping into LTIR which isn't great.

I don't see the point in Kane signing anywhere until he's healthy. He will have no shortage of suitors. He can take time to evaluate how the contenders look.
It’s got to be a PTO if that’s the case. He can say he’s healthy and 100% but nobody will throw him big money without seeing him in camp.

That being said I hope we give Toews and Kane a PTO

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
It’s got to be a PTO if that’s the case. He can say he’s healthy and 100% but nobody will throw him big money without seeing him in camp.

That being said I hope we give Toews and Kane a PTO

Saw someone claim that him and his agent didn’t submit as a “free agent” so the word is he’s retiring. Could be a dubious claim. Guess we’ll see

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad