Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread: The "Well, we're waiting!!!" Edition with a sprinkle of "Don't believe his lies."

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I just posted this, he litterally loses 4k a day being in the ahl compared to nhl. That hurts.

And that's a rookie salary, think of what guys with bigger contracts would lose. Mid boggling
I'm pretty sure when he makes 50 plus million in his career he will get over it

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I just posted this, he litterally loses 4k a day being in the ahl compared to nhl. That hurts.

And that's a rookie salary, think of what guys with bigger contracts would lose. Mid boggling

On the flipside, honestly he should have been demoted to the AHL like weeks ago. The Oilers kept him up for ages even when it was obvious he should be developing in the AHL.

So I guess he can look at it that way.

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
Seravalli questioning WTF Torts is doing benching Sanheim, yesterday, when he has family in the building and played there for Hitmen in WHL. Sanheim was even in the warmup and told just before the game! Understand if he wanted to send a message do it the next night but questioning how it's embarrassing for players.

Last edited:

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Good on Foegele for calling the team out on its long shifts and poor attention to detail on defense. Almost like defense doesn't rely solely on players that play defense.

To be honest for the most part I haven't been terribly dissatisfied with the play of the defense lately. So, so many of the glaring "how the f*** did that happen?" errors that get d men on our team publicly roasted are accompanied by forwards being way too far up ice, forwards turning it over in dumb spots leading to scrambles, etc.

Ceci and Bouchard stick out as particularly incompetent lately, but I can't really complain much on the whole with respect to everyone else.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Kenny has been having so much fun up at the cabin that he decided to stay until Friday. No cell service, so he'll chat with us over the weekend. Keep him updated, he says.

Valhallis

Aug 2, 2005
Seravalli questioning WTF Torts is doing benching Sanheim, yesterday, when he has family in the building and played there for Hitmen in WHL. Sanheim was even in the warmup and told jus before the game! Understand if he wanted to send a message do it the next night but questioning how it's embarrassing for players.
That's Babcock-level douchery. Wouldn't expect anything less from Torts though

Reactions: belair and Sanchez

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
To be honest for the most part I haven't been terribly dissatisfied with the play of the defense lately. So, so many of the glaring "how the f*** did that happen?" errors that get d men on our team publicly roasted are accompanied by forwards being way too far up ice, forwards turning it over in dumb spots leading to scrambles, etc.

Ceci and Bouchard stick out as particularly incompetent lately, but I can't really complain much on the whole with respect to everyone else.
One of these things is not like the other.

Since the calendar rolled over to 2023:

Bouchard has been on for 18 goals for and 8 against.

Ceci has been on for 14 for and 18 against.

Every advanced stat there is shows Bouchard is doing extremely well and Ceci is really struggling.

Reactions: Burnt Biscuits

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
I think you have to pick one of Kulak, Ceci or Barrie and then do a trade that is a big upgrade on one of them.

Kulak into Ekholm, Chychrun, Orlov etc.
Barrie or Ceci into Karlsson

Nurse is Nurse. He isn't moving and Broberg and Bouchard are doing great as a sheltered third pair on the cheap.
Curious what the xGA is. Want to see if anyone is getting goalied bad.
If Cuchryun/Karlsson comes in, you should let go of 4,5 million Barrie. Karlsson is a surplus version of him. Secondly Ceci could go.

Reactions: The Safe Play

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007

Every advanced stat there is shows Bouchard is doing extremely well and Ceci is really struggling.

Yeah I think the Ceci shine has really, really come off.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018

You understand this advanced stat stuff way more than me clearly but doesn’t Ceci play way more minutes against way better competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad