Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread: The "Well, we're waiting!!!" Edition with a sprinkle of "Don't believe his lies."

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
He’s not an entry level salary player….yet
maybe if he practices more in the summer he can get to that entry level

What is the point of that ? Can’t you make your own argument without the “guys who get orgasms” shit ? f*** this place used to be fun but civil.
well at least you're half right lol

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
maybe if he practices more in the summer he can get to that entry level

well at least you're half right lol
He’s already in the league. He’s not worked himself out at this point. He has value (limited) somewhere just not in this roster.

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
He’s already in the league. He’s not worked himself out at this point. He has value (limited) somewhere just not in this roster.
JPs story feels like it is writting itself, ending of course like Yaks. Bounce around not fitting in with several teams ultimately ending up somewhere in Europe.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
So no Bertuzzi. I swear I think I’m getting trolled. Do the Oilers ever get what they want? Every team usually gets it except us lmao

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
JPs story feels like it is writting itself, ending of course like Yaks. Bounce around not fitting in with several teams ultimately ending up somewhere in Europe.

Puljujarvi for a 3rd rounder and a C-level prospect would be fine.

Biltmore

Next Year...
Oct 22, 2015
Coach doesn't want to play JP more than 8 minutes a night, but they're thinking of resigning him? Is Holland too busy watching re-runs of Golden Girls to see what's happening in games or something?

I sincerely doubt a player that throws a tantrum every offseason after his in-season icetime gets cut or the team changes coaches is willing to resign after pining for other markets for so many years now either.
I think he's more of a Sanford and Son type of guy.

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
Puljujarvi for a 3rd rounder and a C-level prospect would be fine.
We'd be lucky to escape his contract for the remainder of the year, you are dreaming about positive returns. I could perhaps see a contract swap for another struggling player. I think he would have been dealt a dozen times over now if anyone offered anything resembling a respectable offer.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
1676775713753.jpeg

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
The Karlsson hype is dying down. We’re no longer linked to Chych. Never been linked to Provorov. Ghost rumours surfaced at some point.

There is no f***ing way Holland can look at this defence and think they will give us the best chance at winning the ship.

I’ve always been a fan of Patty Kane but when evaluating team needs, we should be going all in for Karlsson to Chychrun. Anything less would be a bit of a disappointment IMO but I’m fully expecting to be disappointed :laugh:

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
The Karlsson hype is dying down. We’re no longer linked to Chych. Never been linked to Provorov. Ghost rumours surfaced at some point.

There is no f***ing way Holland can look at this defence and think they will give us the best chance at winning the ship.

I’ve always been a fan of Patty Kane but when evaluating team needs, we should be going all in for Karlsson to Chychrun. Anything less would be a bit of a disappointment IMO but I’m fully expecting to be disappointed :laugh:
I think the hype is dying down cause everyone is just mentally and physically exhausted of hitting the refresh button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad