Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread: The "Well, we're waiting!!!" Edition with a sprinkle of "Don't believe his lies."

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Why not just call up Vinny.

He's apparently bedridden with the flu

Philp has been looking good in the 2nd half of the season (usually what you expect for a first year pro if they are going to stick). Lowetide was going on about him as well. I wouldn't be shocked to see him get an extension in the near future and a long look at camp as the 4C.

North

Jun 25, 2009
I know it’s not what we need but that’s not my point. My point is good players are already on the move.

Gavrikov won’t extend here, McCabe won’t come here and sounds like we’re out of the Chychrun runnings. Our options are already limited and make no mistake if Holland waits too long the players that move the needle will get scooped up. Then when all the smoke clears we’re sitting there with a number 6 D and a Brassard.

Well if that happens then yeah be upset but it hasn’t happened yet. No d men have moved yet.

Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton

With both Campbell and Skinner in the bottom-7 in the NHL, only Florida is a worse shot blocking team than us

8 of the top 10 teams in blocked shots/60 are currently out of the playoffs.

5 of the bottom 10 are in a playoff spot.

Doesn’t seem like there is any correlation between blocking lots of shots and being a good team.

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
2022-2023 Devin Shore highlights:
simpsons-leaving.gif

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
What you are calling fanboys are actually analytically driven folks who realize that hockey is 200 foot game and many things happen from goal line to goal line. I like Jesse because he created time and space for his line mates allowing them to shot and score more than the opposition. On the defensive side he is good on the forecheck and limiting high danger chances again. He outscores the opposition and since he has returned from Finland has scored at an 18-20 goal pace (except this year where his role has changed). I also recognize his finishing is horrendous, but that gets less weight if he continues to generate chances for line mates.

I irrational hate boys see the last .5 seconds of a play and say Jesse sucks. Ideally, he plays with Leon. He will score more than Yamo while helping Leon keep the puck and get back on defense. Have Kane on the other side as the finisher.
And the guys who get orgasms over jp love status quo junk players. Just settle for that.. Nevermind trying to get somebody who can contribute more than Casper the ghost

I want somebody who can skate and actually play hockey without looking like a ten year old boy

Somebody who's temmattea don't have to talk to in the playoffs to up their intensity

For a great defensive player, isn't he the worst plus minus on this team

Last edited:
Reactions: Macheteops

Echodek

Feb 6, 2011
Damn. Was hoping Shore was called up due to trade reasons. Turns out it’s just because of the incompetency of our management group to juggle our cap.

Reactions: Sanchez and T-Funk

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Damn. Was hoping Shore was called up due to trade reasons. Turns out it’s just because of the incompetency of our management group to juggle our cap.
Other GMs use loopholes to win cups, KH uses loopholes to create shorthanded teams.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
8 of the top 10 teams in blocked shots/60 are currently out of the playoffs.

5 of the bottom 10 are in a playoff spot.

Doesn’t seem like there is any correlation between blocking lots of shots and being a good team.
Lots of blocked shots usually means you are spending a lot of time in your own zone and often players with a high amount of blocks struggle getting the puck out.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Proposal:

Puljujarvi extension 1.2M x 3yrs

Who says No?

Guarantees Pulju 3.6M... maybe some front loading or whatever to make trading him easier.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
And the guys who get orgasms over jp love status quo junk players. Just settle for that.. Nevermind trying to get somebody who can contribute more than Casper the gh

I want somebody who can skate and actually play hockey without looking like a ten year old boy

Somebody who's temmattea don't have to talk to in the playoffs to up their intensity

And the guys who get orgasms over jp love status quo junk players. Just settle for that.. Nevermind trying to get somebody who can contribute more than Casper the ghost

What is the point of that ? Can’t you make your own argument without the “guys who get orgasms” shit ? f*** this place used to be fun but civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad