Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
According to Cuck fans, it was a slam dunk they were going to sign Guentzel, Lindholm, Tanev and Zadorov. Debrusk more than makes up for losing out on those four. ;)

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Reminds me of what everyone said about Hyman.

He's a pit bull that would've meshed here. Hopefully he doesn't pan out in Vancouver. I luv the player but hate the team.

I like Arvi but the man hasn't put up a healthy season in years. Hopefully he works out for us.
Hyman's work ethic was never questioned....ultra consistent

Debrusk looks great in one game then doesn't score for 15 games

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
So can Kane and yet you hate him.
Let’s get things straight, I don’t hate Kane the person. Kane at 5M is too expensive and is rapidly declining as a player (as many do who play his style). This past year, a majority of his goals came early in the year against non playoff teams. When competition got tougher, he couldn’t score. He isn’t that player that was here in year 1. That was outlier Kane. I’m not going to get into it here again, but money is better spent elsewhere.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Heinen is a good signing for the Nucks. Couldn’t understand why we weren’t interested in him last year and he went to the bruins for dirt cheap after we signed Brown. Getting paid a bit more this year but still a good player.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Reminds me of what everyone said about Hyman.

He's a pit bull that would've meshed here. Hopefully he doesn't pan out in Vancouver. I luv the player but hate the team.

I like Arvi but the man hasn't put up a healthy season in years. Hopefully he works out for us.
Arvidsson played 77 games just 2 years ago and put up 7 points in 7 games in the Oilers playoff series btw while being a giant pain in the ass to play against.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad