Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Stamkos, Skjei and Marchessault all coming from low pressure, low tax, southern based cities sign with another one lol.
Tennesse is probably the most popular low tax destination for wealthy people right now.

Money both in the form of personal and corporate wealth is just pouring out of places like CA, WA, NY and into TN, TX, FLA, GA and the Carolinas.

Where the billionaires go the millionaires follow.

Reactions: Oilhawks and K1984

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
I d

I don't think he is. Only 2yrs tho at 4m so it's palatable. Plus Arvi has an injury prone problem and he's small/fragile.

DeBrusk was awesome in the playoffs too. Of all teams to get him, it sucks the Cucks got him.
Debrusk has had multiple concussions, serious ones.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Debrusk has a career high 50 points and only had 40 points last year

he's not that good and ultra streaky

Reminds me of what everyone said about Hyman.

He's a pit bull that would've meshed here. Hopefully he doesn't pan out in Vancouver. I luv the player but hate the team.

I like Arvi but the man hasn't put up a healthy season in years. Hopefully he works out for us.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
So our lineup based on players currently signed.

RNH - McD - Hyman
Kane - Draisaitl - Arvidsson
Blank- Blank - Blank
Blank - McLeod - Brown

Ekholm - Bouchard
Nurse - Blank
Kulak - Ceci

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad