Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread | Rishaug: Expect Swedish FA Theodor Lennstrom Signing

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I am actually surprised Vancouver has not tried to shore up the goalies either,, their main guy is not back till late in the month and they are clinging onto the wild card spot

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
You can still make trades. Player just can't play in the playoffs.
Many people don’t realize this because it’s so rare. You see the odd AHL deal after the deadline, but who’s the last impact player to be dealt after the deadline just to make the playoffs and not play in them?

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Many people don’t realize this because it’s so rare. You see the odd AHL deal after the deadline, but who’s the last impact player to be dealt after the deadline just to make the playoffs and not play in them?
I don't know that there really has ever been one. I mean I'm not suggesting they go out and trade for a starter, but there must be a backup out there that is better than what they are currently playing.

Heck take a look at their AHL team. All they have left is guys that total 3 AHL games this year.

Charlotte Checkers 2019-20 roster and scoring statistics at hockeydb.com

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Don't be surprised if Bouchard is back with the big club in the next little bit here.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Given the statements by both Tippett and Holland regarding wanting a more veteran D I don’t see the call up happening outside an injury to a RD and even then I would expect Russell would be flipped to RD temporarily.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
This isn't a hot take, it's just a stupid take.

Flag_of_Sweden.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad