Proposal: Rumors and Proposals Thread: "JJ" - Jokinen signed. Any further moves?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
More smoke? Other than Speedyturtle hints?

Nothing major, but some generic twitter chat and finish hockey boards suggesting that he's the one.

Take it with a grain of salt. You never know if people on Twitter have info or are part of an echo chamber.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Nothing major, but some generic twitter chat and finish hockey boards suggesting that he's the one.

Take it with a grain of salt. You never know if people on Twitter have info or are part of an echo chamber.

Grain of salt for sure. Although it's interesting that the Jokinen rumour came before Speedy said what he said. Makes me think it's probably true.

Paralyzer

Oilers Win Cup in 2025
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
I would like to believe it's both Jagr and Jokinen. Since Jagr hasn't been offered anything, I wonder if he comes calling Chia and asks if he can come and play for 1 year at a cheap deal? And Jokinen I can see signing for 2 years.

Glass Eyes

Jan 2, 2017
I know people aren't fans of advanced stats here but a lot of stats people say Jokinen had a terribly unlucky season and is due to rebound. Keep in mind he scored 60 points the season before this one.

He's good at faceoffs and the shootout, only thing that could be better if he was right handed.

Plus maybe he can teach Puljujarvi to speak better English.

Titsuple

Jun 23, 2009
edmonton
I would like to believe it's both Jagr and Jokinen. Since Jagr hasn't been offered anything, I wonder if he comes calling Chia and asks if he can come and play for 1 year at a cheap deal? And Jokinen I can see signing for 2 years.

Jj + Jj :)

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Jokinen would be a great add. As for ALSO adding Jagr, I would never say no to that, but Im fine if we go without.

Sign Jokinen and have a versteeg like camp invite to make Pulju earn that last spot

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Jokinen would be a great add. As for ALSO adding Jagr, I would never say no to that, but Im fine if we go without.

Sign Jokinen and have a versteeg like camp invite to make Pulju earn that last spot

What if it's not Jaromir Jagr or Jussi Jokinen, but Jagr and Jokinen?

Our forward depth would be insane.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Fairly certain it's Jokinen. He makes the most sense by a country mile. There's your upgrade on Pouliot. Another guy who can take draws as well and play all situations.

Maroon - McDavid - Draisaitl
Lucic - Nugent Hopkins - _______
Caggiula - Strome - Kassian
Jokinen - Letestu - Slepyshev

Khaira, Pakarinen, Puljujarvi

Shaping up nicely...

Jokinen is better then any of our LW's not named Lucic. Why is he on the 4th line?

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Maroon-McDavid-RNH
Lucic-Draisaitl-Jagr
Jokinen-Strome-Puljujarvi
Caggiula-Letestu-Kassian
Slepyshev

Stacked!

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
Based on all the chatter out there I'm guessing we will sign Jussi Jokinen tomorrow, probably not done today just cause they wanted today to be all about Semenko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad