Rumor: Rumor & Proposals: The sound of silence (Free Agency opens 12PM EST)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
This isn't something Chiarelli isn't aware of and I haven't heard of it being an issue for him. The upper curvature of his spine hasn't caused him problems throughout his hockey career yet.

His kyphosis is minor, and Scheuermann's does not typically progress any further after puberty so if it hasn't caused any issues to this point I don't see any reason why it would be a cause for concern.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Did Maclean just say Lucic could resign in LA tomorrow?

Um...if Lucic was intent on re-signing with LA, he could do that today.

Much like Stamkos signed with Tampa Bay after his meeting in Toronto.

Maclean is not bright.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
I hope the Oilers go nuts tomorrow.

If you're Chiarelli and you've already dealt Taylor Hall away, you might as well cut the fat and flip this roster.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I'd be worried about him going back to LA more so than Dallas. LA was supposedly his first choice all along so if they are in the mix that would suck for us. That said if they were why wouldn't they have signed him by now instead of taking it to July 1st?

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
I'd be worried about him going back to LA more so than Dallas. LA was supposedly his first choice all along so if they are in the mix that would suck for us. That said if they were why wouldn't they have signed him by now instead of taking it to July 1st?

Lombardi won't bite on more term.

GinMakeMeSin

Aug 18, 2006
Chia knew he was going to be roasted. He is the only one to really step out and take a calculated risk to solve our problems. he knows he will eat this if it doesnt work.

He isnt willing to play it safe. he certainly did the work to see if he could get a d cheaper but he also had his select targets.

This is why Chia wins a cup. You have to take risks. you have to build a team.

Exactly, he will be roasted if the deal doesn't work but this trade was very important in turning this team into a contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad