U18: Roster Team Canada

kyle44

Jan 7, 2007
Sherbrooke was eliminated last night . Any chance Poulin is going to get a spot?

My bet would be yes. He was selected for the Hlinka team when all players of this age group were available and he’s had a solid year since then; followed up by an excellent playoff.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
If Dach loses tonight, he should play as well. The offense will be stacked.

Suzuki - Krebs - Dach
Holloway - Cozens - Pelletier
Lagare - Newhook - Poulin
Rees - Perrault - Foudy

..if Dach plays. Still a chance McMichael and/or Tomasino make it. Defense might be kind of weak though.

kyle44

Jan 7, 2007
London and Niagara now facing possible elimination, which would free up McMichael and Tomasino. If so, interesting to see where Canada goes with the last few additions between those two, Poulin, Byfield and potentially Dach.

canuck2010

Dec 21, 2010
London and Niagara now facing possible elimination, which would free up McMichael and Tomasino. If so, interesting to see where Canada goes with the last few additions between those two, Poulin, Byfield and potentially Dach.

Nice to see all of those guys go but I wonder if we should be looking at a couple of older and more experienced defencemen?

kyle44

Jan 7, 2007
Nice to see all of those guys go but I wonder if we should be looking at a couple of older and more experienced defencemen?

Not that I disagree with you, but outside of Byram and Robertson, who are about to start their 3rd round series’, I don’t feel there are any available defencemen that would be an upgrade to the current group.

Last edited:

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I would assume Newhook is playing on Cozens wing and not the other way around??

canuck2010

Dec 21, 2010
Not that I disagree with you, but outside of Byram and Robertson, who are about to start their 3rd round series’, I don’t feel there are any available defencemen that would be an upgrade to the current group.

Sad to say that you might be right.

Dodospice

Jan 19, 2012
These aren’t the lines I’d have, they’re just there for visuals. Obviously Dach and Cozens would move to the middle of the ice. These are however, the players I’d send based on what has already been named and what has become available to the team since then. If London and Niagara lose, then I’d bump Rees and Perreault out for Tomasino and McMichael, assuming it isn’t too late.

Pelletier- Newhook- Cozens
Holloway- Krebs- Dach
Poulin- Suzuki- Legare
Tracey- Zary- Perreault
Rees

Harley- Korczak
Vukojevic- Drysdale
Cormier- Schneider
Spence

Gauthier
Maier
Garand

AuVetShkine

Aug 2, 2018
These aren’t the lines I’d have, they’re just there for visuals. Obviously Dach and Cozens would move to the middle of the ice. These are however, the players I’d send based on what has already been named and what has become available to the team since then. If London and Niagara lose, then I’d bump Rees and Perreault out for Tomasino and McMichael, assuming it isn’t too late.

Pelletier- Newhook- Cozens
Holloway- Krebs- Dach
Poulin- Suzuki- Legare
Tracey- Zary- Perreault
Rees

Harley- Korczak
Vukojevic- Drysdale
Cormier- Schneider
Spence

Gauthier
Maier
Garand

At this point you can't have Dach and Perreault in the same line up. Dach being the 4th forward in th second round would mean the 4 2002s are out.

Is there any news on whether Quinton Byfield has been added?

Same response. No room for a 2002, assuming Dach is in after having played the 6th game of the series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad