WC: Roster Talk '12 — Sweden

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bottomofthefoodchain

Feb 10, 2008
Stockholm
The team is really shaping up!

The question that remains is how is MÃ¥rts coahing really, and is he getting the best out of his material? The team looked awful in this tournament, and I think a lot of players played under their normal level. I mean I know Niklas Persson for example, can play hockey and is knowned to be a smart player with hockey sense, and he just looked absolutely worthless and made tons of stupid plays theese last few games. They all looked very out of synch with very little chemistry.

When so many players underperform at once, you might think there is something wrong with the coaching and the team spirit.

I hope we get to see Rönnberg as coach before 2014

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd
Lets not blame canucks management, that woman is just pretending to be stopped so she can avoid the heat from media.

Btw anyone else also thinks the media burning players and trainers in between periods have a really bad effect? thankfully fjäll wont be at the wc but you know how wikegård is...

Jim Morrison

Aug 4, 2009
Lets not blame canucks management, that woman is just pretending to be stopped so she can avoid the heat from media.

Btw anyone else also thinks the media burning players and trainers in between periods have a really bad effect? thankfully fjäll wont be at the wc but you know how wikegård is...

Yep, exactly what I've been trying to say. He doesn't want to play for Team Sweden, but doesn't have the balls to say it. Instead, he uses the 'nucks as an excuse. Oh, and didn't he say he was injured too? :laugh: You just knew that Burrows would be "allowed" to participate in the WC's. You just knew it :laugh:

Look at Lidström and Murray. Now those guys know how to decline. I'm sorry, but Henrik Sedin is just looking so bad right now, with almost everyone else going to play infront of their home-crowd and whatnot.

BoHorvat53

Crabs!
Mar 29, 2010
British Columbia
Henrik is probably healthy enough to play, but I doubt he's 100%.

He got pretty banged up this year but played though all the injuries. The fractured foot comes to mind. This year he's had to deal with more injuries than usual and I don't blame him for skipping out on the WC.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
ALFIE
KARLSSON
SILFVERBERG

tumblr_lle1yoOiZs1qafrh6.gif

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
I got confused because he has such a common Swedish name.

Bud Holloway is a Swedish name.....?:amazed:

Hope this isn't alfies swan song :( But honestly unless you play Canada in the gold I'm going Sweden all the way.

Sweden has lost six straight exhibition game.

Henrik Sedin is a joke. Alfie had a concussion during the playoffs, came back for the two final games and is now attending the WC despite being 300 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad