WC: Roster Talk '12 — Sweden

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
Bäckström and / or Berglund might be here for the Sweden - Russia game on 11th of May if they are swept. 3 games from now.

Last edited:

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
zackrisson is speedy and hardworking, he will fit on fourth line.

Wikegård didn't even mention Fredrik Pettersson...or Alfredsson on the team. But maybe Mårts will go for talent only which might result in this:

Eriksson - Stir Burger - Fransson
Silfverberg - ? (Ironhook) - Alfredsson
Landeskog - Krüger - Stålberg
Zackrisson - Lundqvist - Samuelsson
Bäckström/Berglund

Kronwall - Ericsson
Hedman - Hjalmarsson
Ekholm - Kronwall
Brodin

Last edited:

MMANumminen

May 7, 2010
Political prisoner
wj091897v.jpg

193 cm :nod:

Systemfel

<b><i>Hockey Talk by Country</b></i>
Jun 20, 2004
Gothenburg
"Marcus Krüger, played in the AHL but with Chicago as well".

Renberg knows his stuff...

"Loui Eriksson, three straight 70-point seasons, I'll give him a 4 out of 5 grade."

Oh my...

"Johan Franzén, a terrific two-way player."

WayneBruce

Jun 16, 2011
"Marcus Krüger, played in the AHL but with Chicago as well".

Renberg knows his stuff...

"Loui Eriksson, three straight 70-point seasons, I'll give him a 4 out of 5 grade."

Oh my...

"Johan Franzén, a terrific two-way player."

Bench him

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Depending on how many NHL players there are at disposal to the USA game, I would probably keep Jarnkrok, Lundqvist, Pettersson, Larsson, Zackrisson and Andersson for now. Those guys will form most of the bottom 6.

On defense I would keep Hedman, Kronwall, Brodin, Ekholm. Hedman as a top4, rest will be bottom pair guys or eating popcorn in the pressbox.

Rest are done for the season.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Not at all, he already has a spot. Most players will get cut but not him.

I was just wondering, everyone's listing players that will most likely survive the cut, but there was no mention of Landeskog. Thanks for clearing that up.

As an outsider I liked Jarnkrok and Larsson the best out of the players that played all games. Hedman looked shaky, it seems he's struggling to adjust to the bigger ice surface.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
When is the final team Sweden announced for the first game of the WC? Finland's team will be announced tonight, so wondering if your's is today as well or is it after the USA game?

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
When is the final team Sweden announced for the first game of the WC? Finland's team will be announced tonight, so wondering if your's is today as well or is it after the USA game?

Most likely after, because they're still awaiting answers from Alfredsson, Karlsson and Samuelsson. So there will be a couple of spots to play for in that game, question is how many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad