Roster Speculation Part XI...$teven $tamko$?? Pony up for PK?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kp2575

Ray's Pocket Square
Feb 11, 2015
PDX
I don't get why everyone keeps throwing Ennis in as a trade asset at the deadline. There is no way that Ennis gets moved right now in his current condition and probably at his current value. IF he does get moved I can see it being at the draft but all these offers including Ennis, especially with a concussion that has been slow in healing, just seem totally illogical.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I don't get why everyone keeps throwing Ennis in as a trade asset at the deadline. There is no way that Ennis gets moved right now in his current condition and probably at his current value. IF he does get moved I can see it being at the draft but all these offers including Ennis, especially with a concussion that has been slow in healing, just seem totally illogical.

For real.

Tyler Ennis is not a trade option.

Sabres83

Feb 27, 2014
PK would be unbelievable. I'd give up anything but Eichel, Reinhart and Risto. ROR and our 1st are fair game.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
PK would be unbelievable. I'd give up anything but Eichel, Reinhart and Risto. ROR and our 1st are fair game.

Trading any of those five pieces would be counter-productive. You want Subban to add to the strong core we've put together, not pick away at it in the process. I wouldn't trade ROR or our next 1st under any reasonable circumstances.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
Possible Player Trades with Penguins:

Trade 1:
:sabres : Ian Cole
:pens : Chad Johnson

and/or

Trade 2:
:sabres : Beau Bennett
:pens : Jamie McGinn

and/or

Trade 3:
:sabres : Derrick Pouliot
:pens : ___________ + Marcus Foligno

Thoughts?

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
Isn't there a rule? We couldn't trade him if we wanted to while he's on the IR. Or was I drunk when I read that?

Players can be traded while injured. We traded for Kane while he was on IR. The thing that muddies the water is that it's a concussion Ennis is coming back from and while it looks like Ennis should be back soon, I can't see too many teams taking the risk of him suffering a setback.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
Last edited:

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Fowler would be perfect

Are the Ducks still looking to unload a dman?

You should make a thread on the trade board and find out. :sarcasm:

Seriously though, I have come to hope the Ducks get swept out of the playoffs after some of the threads that have taken place this year with them.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
When Murray was hired 2 years and 41 days ago, I think having Reinhart and Eichel wasn't that unforeseen.

Adding ROR and EKane, though....

I wouldn't bet money on Murray landing Stamkos or Subban. But, I won't say it's impossible with Murray as the GM.

At this point, I would think that getting Stamkos is more likely as Murray has seemed to have more interest in Stamkos in the past and with Stamkos looking more and more like he'll hit UFA, Murray should get a shot at signing him.

I think that Subban to the Sabres is highly unlikely simply because the Habs are in the same division.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
You should make a thread on the trade board and find out. :sarcasm:

Seriously though, I have come to hope the Ducks get swept out of the playoffs after some of the threads that have taken place this year with them.

I would prefer that Murray pries Theodore out of Anaheim. Then we can watch Ducks fans lose their minds.

:laugh:

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
When Murray was hired 2 years and 41 days ago, I think having Reinhart and Eichel wasn't that unforeseen.

Adding ROR and EKane, though....

I wouldn't bet money on Murray landing Stamkos or Subban. But, I won't say it's impossible with Murray as the GM.

At this point, I would think that getting Stamkos is more likely as Murray has seemed to have more interest in Stamkos in the past and with Stamkos looking more and more like he'll hit UFA, Murray should get a shot at signing him.

I think that Subban to the Sabres is highly unlikely simply because the Habs are in the same division.

And because Edmonton is over a barrel, not in the same division, and has better assets that they'd likely be more open to moving.

boots electric

Mar 12, 2008
And because Edmonton is over a barrel, not in the same division, and has better assets that they'd likely be more open to moving.

Edmonton was in the same position earlier in the season when Seth Jones was available and wouldn't beat Columbus' offer, even if they easily could have. Obviously Subban is on a different level, but still.

Until Edmonton actually moves one of the pieces they could have so obviously moved countless times now to improve their roster, I see them standing pat on their garbage team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad