Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2023-24: Hotel California

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Monahan is basically LTIR-retired. And so long as they're under the 10% overage, they're okay. It just means that Kadri can't make 9-10M AAV. Otherwise, he fits.
No, he's not. He's way ahead of projection and Flames fans think he'll be ready for the start of the season.

He goes on LTIR. Opens up more space for them.
He's going to be ready for the start of the season

• Love
Reactions: Levi Walking Bear

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
Welp... 7 x 7 + a first was the acquisition cost.... Wouldn't have paid the first to shed salary, but I don't know whether anyone was going to bite on Beauvillier.

In the long run, I'm meh on it. In the short term, it could be a long year.

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Welp... 7 x 7 + a first was the acquisition cost.... Wouldn't have paid the first to shed salary, but I don't know whether anyone was going to bite on Beauvillier.

In the long run, I'm meh on it. In the short term, it could be a long year.
One potential silver lining is giving the kids more responsibility and opening up slots as the season goes on with sending out vets

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
I love all the takes that we're getting Sonny Milano because he's from Massapequa. Personally I couldn't get away from LI fast enough lmao. He didn't grow up an Isles fan and doesn't have kids so unless he's planning on saving on room and board by moving back in with his parents, it's very possible that our location is a negative for him

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
I love all the takes that we're getting Sonny Milano because he's from Massapequa. Personally I couldn't get away from LI fast enough lmao. He didn't grow up an Isles fan and doesn't have kids so unless he's planning on saving on room and board by moving back in with his parents, it's very possible that our location is a negative for him
He got dumped by a rebuilding team with plenty of cap space, that should be enough of red flag.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
Reactions: doublechili

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
He actually was isles fan and if isles approached him im sure he would come here considering he probably is looking at a PTO at best. I don’t think we are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad