Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2023-24: Hotel California

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Good for him.....despite me not wanting him as our head coach i would bet he is still a solid assistant coach....and always seemed like a nice enough person.

Yes - Good for him.

Although seeing his "work" as a head coach I'm now thinking that Trotz deserves even more credit.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
For anyone interested in jerseys here's the video that's being referred to. He goes in depth for every piece of jersey news for the upcoming season.

Reactions: MJF

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
Oh hey, thats me! :DD

You're PeterDip?

In other news, for those theorizing about how Pulock could be moved in a trade this offseason, here's an interesting tidbit from The Athletic:

1717751685156.png

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
You're PeterDip?

In other news, for those theorizing about how Pulock could be moved in a trade this offseason, here's an interesting tidbit from The Athletic:

View attachment 880211
Yeah thats me, sorry. I just use this as an alias.

But I doubt Pulock should be dealt. If we want Ehlers, I would be much more comfortable trading away Nelson instead of Ehlers. Nelson honestly can be traded at a better deal as well, and the islanders are in desperate need of better two way play. Nelson has been decreasing since Trotz left, even if his goal scoring clip is now at 30 goals a year.

Last edited:

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
I would do Necas for Nelson. Worth it for age difference alone. And, apparently the Canes want an established star not picks for him.

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
I would do Necas for Nelson. Worth it for age difference alone. And, apparently the Canes want an established star not picks for him.
necas , kotkaniemi ---pager , nelson

I doubt they do this , but it does get rid of kotkaniemi who seems to be unwanted

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
necas , kotkaniemi ---pager , nelson

I doubt they do this , but it does get rid of kotkaniemi who seems to be unwanted
I would do this deal, but only if the Canes ate 1/2 of KK's annual salary for the first three years.

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
Is that even legal?

I think you retain every year or none at all
Not sure. But I can't see CAR taking 1/2 for the life of the contract. If the 50% over three years was spread over the remaining six years instead so that the Isles would pay $1.2 mil less than contract salary for all six years, that's not good enough. Paying KK 3.6 mil per year doesn't work in the short term for the Isles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad