Speculation: Roster Building Thread XXXIV: Walk the line into the ring of fire

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
The thin nature of the teams forward depth is another reason to move Kreider in a 2 or 3 for 1 deal.

I will not touch this one anymore, at least not until after TDL, and hopefully our board behaves regardless of the outcome since there’s really no need for “I told you so” because we already know about all possible motivations, considerations and risks to whatever decision Gorton will make.

Last edited:

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
IF Fast is traded, I could definitely see him signing back in the offseason..... hopefully for 3rd line duties

Reactions: RGY

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
That Georgiev is looking so hot right now.... Even HL... Someone might bite

Would he waive his NMC? For a team like Toronto?

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
Regardless of what we do with Fast and Kreider, I'd be down to add Jost to see if the change of scenery helps him. I still think we're lacking speed and skill in the system, and I think we could help him reach that next level, even if it's as a middle-6 scoring W.

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
Yeah. I mean I don't want to read too much into it but I don't see what else we would need to send two scouts for unless it was a big deal for Kreider.
Enough of this nonsense. Guys, they play both teams twice next season. There is no reason to generate hysteria over this non-issue.

howztheglass

Jan 27, 2009
Regardless of what we do with Fast and Kreider, I'd be down to add Jost to see if the change of scenery helps him. I still think we're lacking speed and skill in the system, and I think we could help him reach that next level, even if it's as a middle-6 scoring W.

I agree Jost replaces Howden between Goat and Kappo.

Reactions: NYRangers16

howztheglass

Jan 27, 2009
Regardless of what we do with Fast and Kreider, I'd be down to add Jost to see if the change of scenery helps him. I still think we're lacking speed and skill in the system, and I think we could help him reach that next level, even if it's as a middle-

Sorry double post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad