Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XXXII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRKing

Mar 12, 2008
I would think Brodzinski is the casualty, not McKegg, based on Gallant's track record. I think Brodzinski has been a bright spot the last few games with an elevated level from Chytil, so, for me, that wouldn't be the right move.
This is how I see it when Kakko and Rooney returns:

Kreider zib kakko
Panarin Strome Hunt
Laff Chytil Vatrano
Goodrow Rooney Reaves/Gauthier

Maybe Gallant sticks with Laff on line 1 but I think he likes Hunt in the top 9 for better or worse.

dshea19

Jun 9, 2015
This is how I see it when Kakko and Rooney returns:

Kreider zib kakko
Panarin Strome Hunt
Laff Chytil Vatrano
Goodrow Rooney Reaves/Gauthier

Maybe Gallant sticks with Laff on line 1 but I think he likes Hunt in the top 9 for better or worse.
I fear that you are right about Hunt, but I think Kakko would be on the 3rd line as a way of easing him back in. Panarin's obsession with 4th liners on his wing is beyond ridiculous. He is a world class player. As such, playing with other talented players should not be MORE of a challenge, but less of one.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
@BBKers was wondering how r u doing..with the mass exodus and the bombs and the Madman!
The situation is beyond saddening with so much suffering, disbelief and apathy. But also kindness, generosity and love. It’s truly sad and an ultimate sign of human duality that war brings out both the worst and best of people.

Last edited:

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
Henrik didn’t like him so he turned on Henrik, which made most of us turn on him. He started hating everyone on this board.
Henrik? What interactions did Ricky O have with ranger players?

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
What changed?

I'm guessing his sources stopped talking.

He had a few sports memorabilia stores (may still have them) and would have players come through for signings. Always assumed that he developed relationships with them and people that he had to speak in order to get them booked and would grab info that way.

He obviously tried to keep the reputation as an insider going after losing contacts (and came up with some goofy stuff) which was only accentuated by his grammar and spelling for some pretty hilarious memes in this place (Matt's Zuccarello is my all time favorite.) I personally never had an issue with the guy, but he asked for the flack that he got/gets.

But he was reliable at one point, way more than some of the other "insiders" who have rolled through here.

For the newbies: Edge and BBKers (especially when drunk) are the only guys you want to listen to. There was a Stepan super fan who used to post here who was also great but he got run off these boards.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
If that is the precise lineup next week, I will single-handedly attack Belarus at dawn on the 22nd of March. With Krzysztof Oliwa as my bodyguard. iOw there will be more moves…

The situation is beyond saddening with so much suffering, disbelief and apathy. But also kindness, generosity and love, it’s truly sad and a sign of ultimate duality that war brings out both the worst and best of people.
Well said my friend...be safe and God protect you and yours and all those affected by this horror

Reactions: BBKers

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
So the Wolfpack are in the playoff run. I won't be shocked if we see some Rangers trade for Wolfpack help between now and Monday. Any idea who the Rangers are looking at for Hartford Wolfpack?

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
I just looked at Florida's Capfriendly page and you are right. How the hell can they fit Giroux under the cap even with 50% retention?
If Nutivaara remains on LTIR for the rest of the year, they might be able to squeeze him in if they demote 2 players. They currently have 13 forwards and 8 dmen, so they could demote 1 of each, or 1 forward and 2 dmen if they really needed to. The dmen would need waivers though, so it would be risky.

The other option would be to use a 3rd team like the Rangers to take on 25% of the cap hit.

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad