Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XXI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Greatest moment of all time in the Boardies:
NVh2aH2.png

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Seth Jones is not very good. Maybe he rebounds but the past few years he's been getting by on reputation rather than results. His defense is pretty poor.

Rangers beatwriter has already said that the Rangers didn't see Danaeult as a 2C and didn't want to pay him like one.
He's a high end 3C to me

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Maybe it's because people have already lost him in a trade for Eichel but I think people are sleeping on Kravtsov. When he showed up, he flashed more than Kakko & Laf IMO. He fizzled out as he was stapled on the 4th line. With a full training camp and putting him with competent linemates, I think he hits that 15/25 line. His most common line mates were Brett Howden & Kevin Rooney. I personally think he'll look better than Laf next year if given the chance. I think Laf will be better eventually. Kravtsov just has a couple years on him.
Speaking of Kravty, remember when he scored his first goal and smirked as if it was his second? Good times. This year he'll score 30 but officially pot 25.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
The boardies were mostly never accurate. 31 winning funniest poster was an absurd decision.

I agree for sure. Online voting cannot be trusted, anyone can get two thousand North Korean BOTs to run their errands.

Votes should be made in person.

Reactions: EdJovanovski
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad