Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XXI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Much like the rest of the group, you're looking at a one sided game where there is no other team on the ice
What group?? I’m not too worried about how he’ll perform in the playoffs, he seems to thrive in pressure situations.
What we just witnessed with him this past season was nothing short of incredible

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Guys, Lundkvist and Schneider have been discussed to have the ability to play both sides. Jones does as well. There is no rush to move anyone as really maybe only Lundkvist is NHL ready out of the entire group. The smart play is to continue letting guys develop and get a more clear picture of what they can be.

For example, and I love Lindgren, but if Miller comes in this year and becomes an absolute monster with Fox pushing Lindgren down, perhaps he becomes a high end trade chip to make room and being in a high end center.
That’s absolutely possible as far as him getting moved down, don’t think he has the currency that Miller/ Lundkvist would bring back in a deal. But still a valued piece. Should be wearing at least an A on his chest. I’d love it if they could decrease his minutes a bit and prevent more wear and tear on his body too

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
What group?? I’m not too worried about how he’ll perform in the playoffs, he seems to thrive in pressure situations.
What we just witnessed with him this past season was nothing short of incredible

Clearly that's a given since he hasn't done that in a simple 3 game series

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Clearly that's a given since he hasn't done that in a simple 3 game series
I’m mean 3 games in the bubble as a rookie with a coach who couldn’t motivate a roster isn’t the best sample size. He literally, almost carried this group into the playoffs this past season, with panarin and shesty when the pressure was at its highest. But clearly, those 3 games should be the outlier?? Wtf?

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
I’m mean 3 games in the bubble as a rookie with a coach who couldn’t motivate a roster isn’t the best sample size. He literally, almost carried this group into the playoffs this past season, with panarin and shesty when the pressure was at its highest. But clearly, those 3 games should be the outlier?? Wtf?

Don't let facts and reality get in his way. After all, he apparently watches more hockey. Or at least its on in the background somewhere.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
So we are clearing cap space by trading an unproven Fox? Shrewd, but too late at this point. We could have used the savings to sign Danault. So now I don't know what we should be doing at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad