Roster Building thread - Part X - (TDL edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
TBH Berard is definitely the kind of guy I hang onto and I'm sure other teams lowkey want

Feeling like there's a good chance he's a quality 3rd line player and maybe more that this team actually needs down the line

e: in that maybe the kind of Hagelin role (though not a direct style comparison). A guy who can play all around the lineup and be really effective though probably won't quite score enough to be a goto offensive player (but maybe enough to play up on the 2nd line)

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
I’m OK with Weinberg but riddle me this — how did he ever get that kind of money? Jarmo?

Brutal contract.
He got paid, twice. The first time was 4.9 and got bought out. Feels like forever ago when Blue Jackets wanted out of that contract.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Wennberg trade announcement between now and the Pre Game Show is going to be hit like gasoline

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Wennberg is probably a 4th or 5th.

He’s a 3c at best on a real team, he’s solid defensively but trade value usually focuses on offense for forwards.
It's just hard to imagine a 4th or 5th coming down to a bidding war finalist. Like the difference can't be much in that scenario to wait it out. Seems like maybe we're dealing with which meh-mid prospect is added that they like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad