Roster Building thread - Part X - (TDL edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Mark my words, if Kakko is dumped right now for spare parts when his value is at an all time low, the organization WILL regret that decision. He’s a power forward who needs more time to develop. These guys constantly develop late.
Kakko is a summer trade. If the Rangers acquire a forward with term (e.g. Buchnevich, Vatrano) they won’t have the money to extend him. ,by the summer, the Rangers will also have a much better idea where they stand with Chytil.

Jones has real value. If Drury does move him, look for real value coming back. Building/rebuilding teams like Seattle and St. Louis probably want him in any deal. Arizona would take Jones in a New York minute but I think there are better deals that will be available.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
You’d think Drury would be devoting his time 5 days before the deadline to improving the team now rather than signing a near 40 year old to a one year extension

Reactions: Ail

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
Mark my words, if Kakko is dumped right now for spare parts when his value is at an all time low, the organization WILL regret that decision. He’s a power forward who needs more time to develop. These guys constantly develop late.
I dont even think he needs more time to develop. He needs to just not be playing with Mika, who's absolutely trash right now.
Mika needs to figure out his game.
Kakko has looked good. Moving him, and then watching him explode playing with talent? I will never let this board hear the end of it...

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Don't...he gets very testy when you mention that one.
Oh look you turned up from the little cave you were in. Did you finally dig up all those posts to back your claims you were never a Kane hater.

Kane buried you and you’re still dying on the hill. RIP.

well i wouldnt get your hopes up
It must be something to live a life with such a pessimistic negative outlook.

I can’t imagine what your crying would be like if this team was in the 2/3 spot or dare i say a bubble team…

Reactions: KOVALEV022473

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
the Cuylle-Brodz-Kakko line was a good shutdown line that could also possess the puck in the offensive zone. Vesey woke up Mika line. so of course the coach splits them both up and then double shifts Panarin with the Mika line constantly even though it rarely ever works. Panarin is gonna be run into the ground by Laviolette by the time the playoffs start.

Reactions: mas0764

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Oh look you turned up from the little cave you were in. Did you finally dig up all those posts to back your claims you were never a Kane hater.

Kane buried you and you’re still dying on the hill. RIP.

It must be something to live a life with such a pessimistic negative outlook.

I can’t imagine what your crying would be like if this team was in the 2/3 spot or dare i say a bubble team…
Why don't you dig up all those posts...Spoiler alert, they don't exist. I didn't want Kane at the deadline last year, but I wasn't hating on the guy. My issue is your obsession with him. You're a worse version of Ed with Kravtsov.

• Wow
Reactions: majordomo

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
The pearl clutching for a forward with 11 points in 40 games and zero plus-level-skills is astounding.

Keep him. Dump him. Doesnt matter. Brodz does more both good and bad, in an average game.

Why don't you dig up all those posts...Spoiler alert, they don't exist. I didn't want Kane at the deadline last year, but I wasn't hating on the guy. My issue is your obsession with him. You're a worse version of Ed with Kravtsov.
Yeah yeah they don’t exist haha. Highly doubt that.

You wanna talk about obsession… I didn’t even bring him up this time and you jumped at the opportunity to post something regarding me. Its creepy at this point. But go on with your continued spin…. Like i said before I am beginning to enjoy the interaction with you, you sound more foolish each time.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Kakko is out of here by next summer at the latest. Two years of control left , he would be insane to want to stay, and not try a place where he could get more time and possibly make more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad