Roster Building thread - Part X - (TDL edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
Chytil at RW on Line 1?

I don’t want to break up Line 3. They’ve been good. Put Roslovic at RW in L4 with Goodrow and Vesey.

Asking Chytil to play C seems a bridge too far

Put Roslovic in the press box

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Guys if Chytil comes back, a conditioning stint will not be necessary.

They're likely going to manage his minutes at the NHL level regardless. Kucherov didn't need a stint when he missed the entire regular season a few years ago. Neither did Kane when he joined the Wings mid season.

If he's already been doing work on the side, it won't take as long as you'd think.

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
puckpedia.com

They're likely going to manage his minutes at the NHL level regardless. Kucherov didn't need a stint when he missed the entire regular season a few years ago. Neither did Kane when he joined the Wings mid season.

If he's already been doing work on the side, it won't take as long as you'd think.
agreed, they're also not going to start juggling lines like crazy just because Fil is entering back into the lineup. For Laviolette and the rest of the coaching staff this is not the time of the year to get overly experimental.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
agreed, they're also not going to start juggling lines like crazy just because Fil is entering back into the lineup. For Laviolette and the rest of the coaching staff this is not the time of the year to get overly experimental.
Outside of the Panarin line what line is producing? Dumb and Dumber were shit before and after they added Rosloshit to the line. Is adding Chytil on that line going to make it any worse than what it is now? The third line cycles and maintains possession and….and…..doesn’t score so adding Chytil won’t hurt that line. At this point they have nothing to lose by throwing Chytil with one of those lines IF he’s healthy, big IF.

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
puckpedia.com
Outside of the Panarin line what line is producing? Dumb and Dumber were shit before and after they added Rosloshit to the line. The third line cycles and maintains possession and….and…..doesn’t score. At this point they have nothing to lose by throwing Chytil with one of those lines IF he’s healthy, big IF.
there is way too many options at this point I cannot imagine how Laviolette sleeps at night.

Panarin-Trocheck-Lafreniere
Cuylle-Chytil-Kakko

those lines need to be set in motion going forward imo, the 1st and 4th lines are going to be really tough to configure tho

bhamill

Sponsor
Apr 16, 2012
It’s the time of the year to win not “entertain”. Keep Rempe away from serious minutes.

i get the ads on my laptop and not on the mobile. Can barely use the site on my laptop
Weird. Laptop/PC I’m fine. iPad, I’m fine. iPhone? This site is unusable. Completely and totally. I don’t even bother anymore.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Outside of the Panarin line what line is producing? Dumb and Dumber were shit before and after they added Rosloshit to the line. Is adding Chytil on that line going to make it any worse than what it is now? The third line cycles and maintains possession and….and…..doesn’t score so adding Chytil won’t hurt that line. At this point they have nothing to lose by throwing Chytil with one of those lines IF he’s healthy, big IF.
Save some for the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: Paulie Walnutz

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
there is way too many options at this point I cannot imagine how Laviolette sleeps at night.

Panarin-Trocheck-Lafreniere
Cuylle-Chytil-Kakko

those lines need to be set in motion going forward imo, the 1st and 4th lines are going to be really tough to configure tho
There are plenty of “options” but it doesn’t mean any of them are good ones. Chytil is the only top 6 talent compared to Rosloshit, Kakko, Wennberg, Cuylle, and Vesey. It would make sense logically to throw him in the top 6 if he’s back. Rosloshit you can scratch or have him tape up Rempe’s knuckles for all I care.

• Haha
Reactions: bl02

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here

its just about getting up to game pace and recovery really.

Rangerboy030

Apr 21, 2012
Panarin - Trocheck - Lafreniere
Kreider - Chytil - Kakko
Cuylle - Zibanejad - Roslovic
Goodrow - Wennberg - Vesey

Lindgren - Fox
Miller - Schneider
Gustaffson - Trouba

Reactions: IDvsEGO

tlk

hARry kane comeS homE
Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
While the "intensity" thread got locked... 👀
Снимок экрана в 2024-04-13 09-23-55.png

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019

Brady Tkachuk to Rangers for Kakko, Miller, 1st in 2025 and 2ed in 2026 fair??

Tkachuk is type of prick Rangers need in the top 6. Let's get away from the nice guy finesse soft player and soft identity this team has at the moment. Othmann learning from Tkachuk would do wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad