Roster Building thread - Part X - (TDL edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon Bombay

Built for the HFNYR Offseason
Oct 13, 2006
Nothing in terms of cost. Just that patches has interest in coming here, and has the ability to veto any other trade. If I hear anything cost wise I’ll relay what I hear. His cap hit is only 2 mil.
What is Max's game now after all the injuries? Another Wheeler maybe?

Could always have him replace Igor on the PP and turn them all into 6 on 4s.
15+ pages late on this, but Montreal used to do this back in the days of the Original Six since they were so much skilled and talented than everyone

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Tampa is always a threat in a 7 gamer but they lack the forward depth those cup teams had. Jeannott trade was the first strike.
Yeah, they've gotten to the point where they aren't even trying to draft players. They are just using whatever assets they have to add NHL players with term to keep the team on top. With that kind of strategy, the mistakes are magnified.
Happy to get him out of the division. The prick has like 95 goals against the Rangers.
Rangers vs Vegas in the SCF confirmed.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
If Vancouver needs cap space, what about Conor Garland? They tried to move him last year. The Rangers could fit him with the LTIR space. Small guy who plays with a lot of passion. He’d look good on that Zibanejad line
I cant see them moving him at this point. They moved kuzmenko already.

Reactions: MrAlmost

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Tampa is always a threat in a 7 gamer but they lack the forward depth those cup teams had. Jeannott trade was the first strike.
The first strike was signing Vasilevskiy to a mega deal. You can’t have that much cap wrapped up in net. It’s why they have to sacrifice depth and draft picks and make moves like the Jeannott trade.

Reactions: mas0764

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
I mean it may make more sense that trying to trade Lindholm who they just acquired though no?
Depends on team chemistry really? Garland has been around a while, might be a real staple in the room, whereas Lindholm hasn't been there that long.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I'd rather move a 2nd for Wennberg, than a 1st, ++++. Neither of them move the needle enough.
I wouldn’t. Team is in win now. If they are putting chips in the table I’d rather pay more and get the better guy.

But of course this also isn’t what I would be doing in general so I can only speak on what I see in front of me

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
8i65ba.jpg

So many teams just f***ing suck this year. There are like 5 good teams. Too many sellers, not enough buyers. Amazing that Monahan got sold for 1st+ so early.

Diamondhands Drury should hold out for some cheap deals for 3rds and 4ths in the final stretch run.

Reactions: Ail and egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad