Speculation: Roster Building Thread Part IX: Trying To Reason With The Upcoming Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graves94

Nov 26, 2010
Montreal
Guys, I'll make a bold prediction, and remember I really, really like The Kravtsov pick a lot. Tkachuk, in the best league in the world, will get more points than Kravs this year.

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
Guys, I'll make a bold prediction, and remember I really, really like The Kravtsov pick a lot. Tkachuk, in the best league in the world, will get more points than Kravs this year.

Tkachuk is playing for a garbage team and they play more games, so your prediction is somewhat cowardly.

Reactions: QJL

Graves94

Nov 26, 2010
Montreal
Lot's of homers, wearing colored glasses and drinking Kool aid on here, with tons of excuses...Have a good Sunday guys!

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Lot's of homers, wearing colored glasses and drinking Kool aid on here, with tons of excuses...Have a good Sunday guys!

People have provided multiple sources for you indicating that what you've been preaching is wrong. You just refuse to acknowledge it.

Enjoy your Sunday as well.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
I'll take McKenzie over him any day....ESPN the face of NHL hockey...lol

Weaksauce.

Former NHL scout who now works for the what is arguably the best destination for hockey coverage period: the Athletic

Plenty of former ESPN hockey people are fantastic at their hockey coverage.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl

Former scout would've been more accurate

From Hockey Prospectus:

"One of our most prolific writers, Corey Pronman is the final word on prospect analysis, blending traditional scouting with hockey analytics. He has published over 300 articles since his debut in October 2009.
Corey’s Daigle to Datsyuk column, which launched in the 2009-10 season, is one of the longest-running and most popular features at Hockey Prospectus, especially when including his associated Top 10 Prospects series. Notable highlights include his look at goaltending parity in the draft (parts 1 and 2), and his series on changing the development systems (parts 1, 2, and 3). Interestingly, Corey initially penned columns named Moneypuck and Hockey Today before settling on prospect analysis, and branched out into the deadline-focused Buyers and Sellers column in 2011.
Corey is certainly best known for his Top 100 Prospect Rankings that appeared in our first four books, including Hockey Prospectus 2012-13, where he also wrote the team essay for Montreal, his original hometown.
A former junior hockey scout in the USHL, and current member of the PHWA, Corey’s work has been featured on websites and podcasts throughout the league, and is now available exclusively through ESPN Insider. Twitter: @coreypronman"

Reactions: Go Away Staal

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
This organization has a strong recent history of taking US kids in the first, hired a Northeast college coach, and had wahlstrom sitting there for the taking. Lots of indicators to think they would go towards a Tkachuk/Wahlstrom direction but they went eastern European forward. I think the rangers targeted someone and got him. We will never know for sure since Brady was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad