Speculation: Roster Building Thread LXIII - As the bell tolls, who will stay who will go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
You got to think once the first sizable trade is done, some sort of avalanche of moves will follow.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
No. He was not banned. He just hasn't been around in 3 years.

He got mad that people didn't believe everything he said and claimed to break several bits of news that seemed like he might have just gotten it from someone else (or just break it at almost the same time)
for someone with such an abrasive personality he had very thin skin when it came to criticism or people not believing everything he said so he got mad and left hfboards and last time I looked at his twitter like a year ago he was still occasionally trying to mock hfboards

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Fiending as I type. About to draft 1OA? Chips and picks galore? Cap space aplenty? Gorton at the helm?

The league is our oyster right now.
I went out and got a flu shot at CVS. Killed a good hour that way – and helped to lessen the burden on our overworked healthcare system during a pandemic. Win-win!

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
I went out and got a flu shot at CVS. Killed a good hour that way – and helped to lessen the burden on our overworked healthcare system during a pandemic. Win-win!
I wish I could! Homeschooling my 6 year old twins. Alternating between encouraging them to do their work and refreshing here.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Feels like a lot of the potential deals, if we do any, will be at the draft in all likelihood. But who knows. Never feels like the deals teams leave down the the 5 minut selection clock tend to get through in time.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
The opposite for me. Miller will be more valuable.

I'm in the Miller boat just because he's in the system and is an available option on LD. Kravstov... I'm not sure if/when he's in the NHL. To me, this kid plays his best hockey in the KHL... and it's not really debatable. Best to let him do that until he's ready. So is that next year? The year after? Gut feeling, he's a ways away until he's NHL ready, and that might be a while. There's tape on him in the AHL.

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Are we qualifying Strome or did I miss that?
Any news on TDA?
Fast?

I'm actually getting a little nervous. As much as I like Eichel...

I would hate to see the #1 OA along with a few blue chip prospects go the other way. I can't imagine Gordon would do something like #1, Kakko and Miller or something else absurd. I know we don't have sure things in Kakko, Miller and the #1 OA but we're supposed to be rebuilding, not giving up depth.

It's going to be a couple of nervewracking days coming up.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I can assure you he’s not sitting on his hands. I dont think the hold up has anything to do with Gorton.

Oh I don't think he's holding up deals for no good reason but that there's also no reason to rush/push deals to get done today if the deals not on his terms yet

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
They’ve been planning for years thinking the cap would keep going up a certain amount and now it’s not going up at all potentially for years - definitely goes to lead to conservative decision making

And what was the excuse when they were planning for years that the cap was going up? This isn’t new they always are conservative except for two days. Trade deadline and July 1st. The rest of the time it’s dead. Lot of maybes lot of chatter lot of dominoes as someone said. And in the end most of the time they all sit quietly by and take their draft pick

almost every big trade is because a guy forced his way out or someone is coming up on free agency and they get the boring deadline day return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad