Speculation: Roster Building Thread LXIII - As the bell tolls, who will stay who will go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If Eichel is brought in it's almost guaranteed that Zibanejad is moved before he needs a new contract in two years. In this regard I'm really hoping that Chytil is not part of the deal. I love Buchnevich but if there's a choice between the two - I hope Gorton is able to sell Sabres to take Buch and continue to wait until Chytil is full fledged 2C in two years or less.

ADA, Strome, Buchnevich + Jones, 22OA and next years 1st rounder please
I don’t know if I agree with the Zibanejad angle of this. Yeah it will require some gymnastics, but I don’t think there is any point to getting Eichel is the plan isn’t to run two Hart candidates at center.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
how exciting if the Habs have Laine at RW on line q and Cole Caufield at RW on line 2.

They can each net 40 goals by shooting from their own blue line and finish the season a combine -180 plus/minus

I think Caufield would be going the other way in this one.

Domi + Caufield + Kulak + 16 is my guess if this gets done.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Buch + Tony + Kravtsov/Chytil + 22 is as good as it should get honestly.
you could throw in Lias as well and/or a LHD prospect not named Miller. Hajek/Reunanen or a step up Jones/Robertson

Essentially getting Eichel with 'leftovers'. ( Sans Chytil )

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Isn't your favorite team Liverpool? And I thought us drawing with WBA 3:3 was bad. But yesterday got me in stitches. :D:naughty:
I can't hear what you say I have two trophies plug in my ears.

And I still have one left over to eat out of and one left over to drink out of.

;)

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Hope there is a bidding war between flyers and montreal for laine. Don’t sell cheap Winnipeg

Reactions: Rangeri

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
I think Caufield would be going the other way in this one.

Domi + Caufield + Kulak + 16 is my guess if this gets done.

i would think so too. Winnipeg needs to replace the shot-aholic with another one.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I don’t know if I agree with the Zibanejad angle of this. Yeah it will require some gymnastics, but I don’t think there is any point to getting Eichel is the plan isn’t to run two Hart candidates at center.

Do the salaries and you will see. Not now but in two years with the eyes on Kakko getting a long term contract and then Alex a year later while still paying Panarin $11.5 and Kreider $6.5

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If MB doesn’t give up KK or suzuki or Romanov it’s a win I don’t care if they trade the entire farm

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Do the salaries and you will see. Not now but in two years with the eyes on Kakko getting a long term contract and then Alex a year later while still paying Panarin $11.5 and Kreider $6.5
Oh I am aware of that. I was advocating Trouba in any deal for Eichel months ago for that reason. I’m not saying that it’s a guarantee Zibanejad will stay, but that’s the best outcome; and the Rangers have never let operating close to the cap limit stop them before.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Kind of silly for "ITK" people to think they can post rumors, cryptic or specific, and not have people hounding them for more. Have you seen Twitter? It's not going to be different here.
For sure. I agree totally. Not answering is always an option, for me at least. I just pass on what I have heard from legit NHL insiders - now only if they are OK with it. I was overly zealous a few years ago and I got into a bit of trouble for a while, such is life. I also really appreciate Edge:s and Bobbops input here on these boards, because their angle is different than mine. I also think (kinda have heard) Toronto is not gonna Save Willy. Where he goes? Not sure... yet. Will try to find out more on that one... PEACE

Last edited:

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I would rather give KK than Caufield tô be honest.
I respect your opinion but have to disagree. Center who played much better in playoffs vs a small sniper type. If Caufield doesn’t score 30 plus goals in nhl consistently he will be a marginal nhl player

Reactions: Fvital92

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
For sure. I agree totally. Not answering is always an option, for me at least. I just pass on what I have heard from legit NHL insiders - now only if they are OK with it. I was overly zealous a few years ago and I got into a bit of trouble for a while, such is life. I really appreciate Edge and Bobbops input here on these boards, because their angle is different than mine. I also think (kinda have heard) Toronto is not gonna Save Willy. Where he goes? Not sure... yet. Will try to find out more on that one... PEACE
I have an unhealthy obsession with trying to get Nylander on the Rangers.

Reactions: Doriva

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
The cap should be taking off with the New TV deal and things getting back to normal.

Kreider and Trouba's NMC moves to a 15team no trade list in 2024-2025.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad