GDT: Rookie Tournament- Habs vs Sens (Monday Sept 18 @ 1:30PM EST) youtube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
That was dumb by McKay. He crosschecked the goalie.

Wish we had an NHL version of this.

b6b

Licou

Sep 10, 2007
Longuh
Kidney is a really smart hockey player.

I don't think he has the speed or strength to make it to the big show unfortunately for him.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
What did he do? I can’t watch the 3rd period

nothing at all, Logan has been much more noticeable for my money, not that he's been awesome either. Trudeau has been solid though

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
You see right there what's going on with Mesar. He has speed, hands, options, ends up in the corner with nothing better to do than pass it back to the point.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
I'm seeing some Mark Stone in Roy's game, hopefully he can get to that level

Reactions: Nevins

Mudz

3peat watch: 0/3
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
Pretty rare for an all situations D with some size to reach his playing weight in his draft year at a mere 185lbs. He doesn't need to be a bodybuilder to play in the NHL but he does need to continue to build strength. My guess is that he'll grow into a playing weight of around 210lbs.
True. But I just feel like it wasn't well done. He look sluggish. He bulked, now he'll have to cut. It's gonna be a squat offseason for him next summer.

His hockey IQ is so high. It's nice to see but it's also saving him right now. Can't wait to see him with and against better players

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
You see right there what's going on with Mesar. He has speed, hands, options, ends up in the corner with nothing better to do than pass it back to the point.
He has been more noticeable today. Good for him. He can make plays at high speeds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad