GDT: Rocky - Oilers v Flyers - 8 PM on SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
The worst part about the reffing is it just give the boys an excuse to suck and maybe won’t look at their own issues enough. Too easy for them to blame outside forces.
If they are this amazing team that people think they were coming into the season, they should be able to beat the refs AND Philly. It’s Philly.

Reactions: Mcnofool6110

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
The worst part about the reffing is it just give the boys an excuse to suck and maybe won’t look at their own issues enough. Too easy for them to blame outside forces.
If they are this amazing team that people think they were coming into the season, they should be able to beat the refs AND Philly. It’s Philly.
The difference is, the calls the refs are making in this game are actually changing the score.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Every player in the top 6 has looked either just as bad or worse than every single player you've listed

Man I wish the coaching staff just once would go to bat with the refs. Show the team you have their backs and will go to bat for them.
It's a long season and I honestly think that it will come back to haunt them later. Refs can hold grudges.

Reactions: ConnorNova0929

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Fair enough, but the point of the gesture is not even really to hurt the guy. It's to be overt enough to force a choice on the commissioner.

But as it's been mentioned Gary would pick his thugs because this game has never been about the game on the ice.
I completely agree, this is getting absurd, or continuing to be so

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
The way the season has gone I was actually surprised they didn't give Hyman a penalty while they were announcing the no goal.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I looked at the score and felt nothing. No anger, no disappointment, just complete ambivalence.

On the plus side a lot of time just opened up over the next six months.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
cb0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad