GDT: Rocky - Oilers v Flyers - 8 PM on SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Not wasting my sleep on this type of game. Good night all.
IMG_5172.gif

Reactions: nabob

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Someone in oilers management needs to grow a pair and absolutely go on a rant laying out example by example of how the reffing and the reviews have been complete garbage this year. Take the fine.

Reactions: russ99 and K1984

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
These clowns are so emboldened by the garbage black and white “can’t be in the crease!” rule that they’re taken it upon themselves to start calling it on ice when the player isn’t even in the crease.

These guys are so bad and they find a new level every f***ing year. At this point it looks like we’re gonna have to wait until Colin Campbell to go to his grave before anything is going to change here. Absolutely incredible for a pro sports league.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Well a 2 goal deficit isn't the end of the world with two periods to go

This would be a perfect game to flip the script on the bad start. Win this game and you can just feel the win streak coming

The team is undisciplined but playing surprisingly decent. That goal called back really should have counted so I give credit to the team

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Watching sports is supposed to be joyful for fans this league and Betcan just wants to troll with his refs and make it horrible for fans

Keggatron

Nov 15, 2008
Is the league sending us a message here or something? I only watched the last 5 mins but auto called back a goal, called a penalty that at the very least should have been evened up, then completely looked the other way on Ekholm getting his stick slashed out of his hands? Not to mention they get the same amount of pps in one period we've had all year? Seriously what the f*** is this bullshit?

OilerMcLord

Oct 9, 2003
I would love if the Oilers just forfeited the rest of the game. Refuse to pay any of bettman's fines, and shine a spotlight on how shitty the NHL actually is.

f*** the NHL , and f*** these shitty officials! Oh yeah, and f*** the Oilers for playing like dogshit!

Reactions: Keggatron

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Has to be a new rule or they decided to tighten one up. We heard the ref yelling Blue Blue and Crease Crease to an Oiler at the top of the crease in their PP. I’ve literally never heard that in the hundreds (thousands?) of games I’ve been to live - ever - including about 25 other NHL rinks.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Oil badly out skated to start the season and incredibly disconnected with out of synch play in all areas. NHLEdge confirms:

This Season
Top Speed 62 percentile
Speed Burst Over 20 MPH: 67 percentile

Last Season
Top Speed 93 percentile
Speed Burst Over 20 MPH: 96 percentile

Draisaitl talked about play speed vs. skating speed. Oiler aren't demonstrating either to start this season. Highly disjointed, slow play spent chasing faster opposition who are converting on bad goaltending, leaky home plate defending, and a PK that's abysmal. Difficult sign when The Stack Line isn't tilting the ice and scoreboard.

Reactions: CycloneSweep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad