Not open for further replies.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
1729048567184.png

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
I looked at the score and felt nothing. No anger, no disappointment, just complete ambivalence.

On the plus side a lot of time just opened up over the next six months.
Kinda feel the same. Last year was stressy at hell. If theyre gonna do this again, for no apparent reason, I really cant do it. Feel myself letting go emotionally.

Oilhawks

Over Old Hills
Nov 24, 2011
They could have just not hired Stan, just left him to do whatever the f*** he was doing, get someone new, maybe someone with a plan, maybe someone who's not so strongly disliked. But here we are.

This magical Christmas-land "it's all Bowman' fault no one showed up to play and the refs hate the Oilers like they have since time immemorial" is a bit f***ing old.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Not a Bowman fan, but he has nothing to do with this. Since he is new to the organization, I hope he isnt married to keeping Skinner around
Bowman is the least responsible guy in the entire organization for what’s going on here. The roster was set before he was hired. This mess is on Jackson and Holland before him. Holland doomed this team to what it is today when he signed Nurse to that ridiculous contract. He’s the reason we’re stuck with an AHL defence for a second and third pairing.

As far as all the bad calls being retribution for hiring Bowman, give me a break. If the NHL didn’t want him working in the league they wouldn’t have re-instated him. They kicked him out, he was gone. The only reason he’s back is because they allowed it.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
I’m probably gonna wait until the pro before I buy it, I heard it’s absolutely incredible.

Even though it’s crazy expensive new console, selling my old one for $500, so it’s basically a $500 upgrade, screw it lol
Can you take this shit to PM's? f*** sakes.

• Haha
Reactions: Canucks LB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad