GDT: Grand Ole Motley. Oilers v Predators - 6PM SNW

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
I sense this is going to be a good game played hard by both clubs. Preds need this one badly and Oilers do too so should be a bit of a slobberknocker. I see both teams scoring in this one.

Lets say Oilers 5-3. RV gets his first goal as an Oiler. Drai with one, Skinner with one and Hyman gets on board. I'm not gonna predict a Nurse own goal.

Not gonna lie. I kind of get a laugh when an org like Nashville makes huge offseason splash throwing money everywhere and its not working. To me theres some justice in that. I'm not the biggest fan of pro sports club that just try to buy winning clubs.

Not sure about this either. Who really see's the Preds as Stanley Cup contenders? Whoever does must vastly overestimate Stamkos impact on a club. Must need the money because this move might not impact his legacy too well.

jmo the Marshassault contract is better.

Last edited:

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Can we all agree to stop saying dig in. It’s sooooo overplayed already.
I have season seats and last game was the first game this season and preseason where some idiot didn't yell "dig in" in my section thinking they were funny when they just sounded like a tool. Coincidence that we won?

3 secondary of the most secondary assists you’ll ever see, including two he was on the bench when the puck went in.

Get over it.

Stop updating us.

Go hang on the Blues if you want to talk Broberg.
Given that I can't see the post you're responding to, I am so glad I muted that poster last year.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Weird season early on with the avs and preds both winless. But keep it going. Rattle off a bunch in a row here to climb over .500. hopefully last game is a sign the team has finally woken up.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Different strokes for different folks. Though for the record, I like AC/DC too.

Being from Alberta of course I like country but this vocals run through a machine a million times? Nope..

For those looking to kill time before the game?

My new favourite on line game

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

D811E5D8-299E-4363-82B2-E607447ED39D.gif

Not sure which blonde is prettier.

Oh wait…

• Haha
Reactions: Drivesaitl

Ad