Player Discussion Ridly Greig (LW) 28th Overall

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
Tough to play his extremely physical junior style of hockey in the NHL against guys that have 50+ pounds on him lol

Still think he’s talented enough offensively to be an every day NHLer but he’ll miss 25+ games a year if he doesn’t adapt

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Well, we’re constantly being pushed to stop trusting trained professionals about things, by a rather vocal segment of the population.

I mean, it makes sense because that one guy maybe made that mistake that time and so you just know ‘they’ are all suspect.… lol

Never mind that our medical and training staff are highly regarded across the league and usually the first guys players talk about when going over their time in Ottawa…

What a fearful time to live in!

c_mak

Jan 15, 2004
Waterloo
This guy is giving me Martin Havlat injury vibes. Where is the strength and conditioning coach. All upper body skip leg day

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
This guy is giving me Martin Havlat injury vibes. Where is the strength and conditioning coach. All upper body skip leg day

It's not for lack of trying. Different players have different body types. From everything that's been reported, he's worked very hard to try to put on weight.

c_mak

Jan 15, 2004
Waterloo
It's not for lack of trying. Different players have different body types. From everything that's been reported, he's worked very hard to try to put on weight.
Agreed I still remember Havlat's quote tot he strength and conditioning coach "give me a body like Mike Fisher"

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Time to bump this bad boy.

Greig has been elevated to a role many thought he couldn't live up to yet he is making his line mates BETTER.

This dude is a key player for us as we prepare to go deep into the playoffs. The time he gets in this role will pay dividends down the line.

Love his awareness, his skill and his compete. Will be an absolute stud for us.

Making the Pinto noise die down is an unforeseen bonus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad