Player Discussion Ridly Greig (LW) 28th Overall

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Norris4Norris

Jul 13, 2022
Nice video from TSN where they give Greig the player of the game and talk about his all around impact on the game.

Reactions: Cosmix

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
let me guess Ridly Greig isn't in the HF top 50 prospects polling right now...
Only 1.5 prospects from each team on average would be in the top 50 so I wouldn't sweat it. Sanderson is our lock. Then it's a toss up between Pinto/Greig.

Dan Patrick

Mar 11, 2020
Isn’t this greigs third year of eligibility. He really should be one of the better players

Yes, Greig has certainly been the best forward outside that top line for Canada. The fact that he's creating so much offense from the third line while also not getting PP time is really impressive. Not to mention the defensive play and shot blocking on the PK.

He is certainly off to a good start in making a case for himself to join the big club right away.

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Yes, Greig has certainly been the best forward outside that top line for Canada. The fact that he's creating so much offense from the third line while also not getting PP time is really impressive. Not to mention the defensive play and shot blocking on the PK.

He is certainly off to a good start in making a case for himself to join the big club right away.
He is getting PP time. He's centering the 2nd unit.

Reactions: Emrasie

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
He is getting PP time. He's centering the 2nd unit.

Scored a PPG last game and key PP play this game.

Greig is a monster.

Can't wait to see this guy either on the best shutdown line in hockey with Pinto, or a key cog on a powerful top line with Stutzle.

Btw, he isn't even playing his best offensive game, imo. Y'all seeing what I been hyping about since I've been closely watching him in the AHL and WHL 2 years ago.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Just like Brady, the Riddler making the haters look like Jokers.
Did he have haters?

He is turning into a Canadian fan favourite and I can see the makeup of this team lending itself to national support when they make the playoffs.

Reactions: Bileur

ChurchOfAlfie

Dec 4, 2016
Did he have haters?

He is turning into a Canadian fan favourite and I can see the makeup of this team lending itself to national support when they make the playoffs.
Every prospect has haters these days. Easy to find someone being confidently wrong because they've got a podcast with their buddies.

Don't think many sens fans were upset with the pick though.

Reactions: Sweatred

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Every prospect has haters these days. Easy to find someone being confidently wrong because they've got a podcast with their buddies.

Don't think many sens fans were upset with the pick though.

That's embarrassing.

Greig wasn't at the top of my list (wanted Bourque or Peterka) but he wasn't an off-the-board selection and fully deserved to go where he did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad