GDT: Retirement home of life @ Retirement home of hockey 7 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
The most worrying part about this is how they've looked the same ever since the Winnipeg game and Gallant is yet to admit how ****ing lazy they've been playing.

A few games? Sure, that might happen. This is now the 6th game that they've played like this. 7th if you count in that beatdown in the Peg.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I can personally assure every person here that the scratching of Jimmy Hayes is not the reason we are losing. That's all. Carry on.

I agree that it isn't the reason we are losing, but for a team that can't score to save their life, scratching the 2nd leading goal-scorer on the team is SUCH an asinine decision.

I don't think GG thinks about what he does, all he does is pick names out of a hat and scratch them. Expect Bjugstad and Huberdeau scratched against the Rangers.

Halfway through a season and I'm already question just wtf this coach is thinking. Not a good sign, and the lack of discipline, hustle and effort out there is a little alarming as well.

We look like we did last year. I honestly expect 6-0 tonight.

hockeydude1

#CatsAreComing
Mar 9, 2008
Florida
LOLOL Barkov with the quote of the year.

Billy, "tough period. What do you guys need to do better?"

Barkov, "uh, everything"

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Were only 7 points out of having a top 5 pick

Were 8 points out of 8th spot (Rangers winning tonight and us losing)

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
But on the other hand it does not help our cause on bit aswell.

2nd best scorer on the team.

He doesn't have a point in his last 6 games. He scores tap ins. We haven't possessed the puck at all therefore he would never had come close to scoring in the first. He's a complimentary player, not one that drives play.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
When will this the Panthers go from this
images

To this?

5069952925_ff6a94cf9c_z.jpg

This is us

black-panther-lying-on-a-tree.jpg

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
He doesn't have a point in his last 6 games. He scores tap ins. We haven't possessed the puck at all therefore he would never had come close to scoring in the first. He's a complimentary player, not one that drives play.

I'd rather have him out there than Thornton, who was inexplicably out there to end our first powerplay.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014

We could really say that about all our scorers to be honest.

Bjugstad is the only one that can create by himself but he is WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY to streaky for my liking.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
I'd rather have him out there than Thornton, who was inexplicably out there to end our first powerplay.

The 4th line has to play too. Thornton played very well last game. Also had probably our best chance of the night. Sometimes I feel like people just pick names out of a hat to blame/complain about.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
The most worrying part about this is how they've looked the same ever since the Winnipeg game and Gallant is yet to admit how ****ing lazy they've been playing.

A few games? Sure, that might happen. This is now the 6th game that they've played like this. 7th if you count in that beatdown in the Peg.

It does seem as if something happened to the team after they got whipped in Winnipeg. Like it damaged their psyche. They have not been the same team since then.

What they need is to beat a team 5-0 or 6 or 7 to 1. Don't know if they can do that though.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Its embarrassing how we make an elite NHL goalie look like he's from the AHL and then make an AHL goalie look like he's an elite NHLer. SMFH!!!!!!

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
The 4th line has to play too. Thornton played very well last game. Also had probably our best chance of the night. Sometimes I feel like people just pick names out of a hat to blame/complain about.

Nope not picking any names out of a hat. Fleischmann belongs on the fourth line and he certainly doesn't belong on the 1st PP line. Thornton mostly brings nothing to this team, CBJ were targeting Ekblad all night, he could have been useful, but wasn't. So why not bench Thornton and but Flash on the 4th line where he belongs

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
I don't see anyway that this team manages more than 15 points in February and even that is probably a stretch, it'll probably be closer to 10

They'll fire it up once the gap to playoff spot is 15 points. Pull within 4-5 points of the playoffs and call in rest of the games

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
This is ****ing unacceptable. This kind of piss poor effort, ****ing lazy "play" (I'm actually confused that are they really playing, because it sure doesn't look like it) against a team that played last night.

Unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad