GDT: Retirement home of life @ Retirement home of hockey 7 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
It does seem as if something happened to the team after they got whipped in Winnipeg. Like it damaged their psyche. They have not been the same team since then.

What they need is to beat a team 5-0 or 6 or 7 to 1. Don't know if they can do that though.

Thats why i was so extremely upset over that loss bc i knew that it would damage alot of the confindence in the team...

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
This is ****ing unacceptable. This kind of piss poor effort, ****ing lazy "play" (I'm actually confused that are they really playing, because it sure doesn't look like it) against a team that played last night.

Unacceptable.

Just think we play almost every other day next month. We will be murdered when we look tired for playing 1 game in 3 days

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
It does seem as if something happened to the team after they got whipped in Winnipeg. Like it damaged their psyche. They have not been the same team since then.

What they need is to beat a team 5-0 or 6 or 7 to 1. Don't know if they can do that though.

They've been bad since Christmas, they just got lucky their first few games back

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Nope not picking any names out of a hat. Fleischmann belongs on the fourth line and he certainly doesn't belong on the 1st PP line. Thornton mostly brings nothing to this team, CBJ were targeting Ekblad all night, he could have been useful, but wasn't. So why not bench Thornton and but Flash on the 4th line where he belongs

This is Gallant's signature "I'm giving him the best opportunity to succeed" move

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
All we need is a couple more games like this and we can start the "Fire Gallant" motion.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Our veterans suck so much. If anyone defends ****ing Bolland one more time i'll lose my mind

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
All we need is a couple more games like this and we can start the "Fire Gallant" motion.

I don't see that upcoming this time around. People know this doesn't have to do with coaching.

It's the Indian burial grounds the arena is built on

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN

The thing is we've had so many coaches, and this team won't play hard for any of them. Maybe we need new veterans. Although don't get me wrong, I think Gallant has a huge part in how pathetic we've been lately

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013

The team was showing signs of decline before the Winnipeg game. That was just the straw that broke the camel's back. The problems originated long before that.

Its embarrassing how we make an elite NHL goalie look like he's from the AHL and then make an AHL goalie look like he's an elite NHLer. SMFH!!!!!!

Kinkaid has 5 saves. And none of them were anything special.

Nope not picking any names out of a hat. Fleischmann belongs on the fourth line and he certainly doesn't belong on the 1st PP line. Thornton mostly brings nothing to this team, CBJ were targeting Ekblad all night, he could have been useful, but wasn't. So why not bench Thornton and but Flash on the 4th line where he belongs

Fleischmann isn't a 4th liner. He's not a checking line player. Thornton is. An average one at that with the ability to play physical and step in for some guys if needed. I don't know what to tell you but what you want just isn't realistic.

hockeydude1

#CatsAreComing
Mar 9, 2008
Florida
I say trade vets for draft picks and then call up Grimaldi and allow space for that extra player (currently Hayes sitting).

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
It's just the mentality. No matter how much effort is put into the game plan, they will always revert back to normal style, none skating, holding the damn puck for no reason, soft slow east/west drop passing. Way too many soft and floaty guys on this team. This team can't afford that type of player, and it seems we have top of the league type of proportion of these players on our roster.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
The thing is we've had so many coaches, and this team won't play hard for any of them. Maybe we need new veterans

No we need our young core to mature and be better at hockey than the opposition to the point where they can cover these games up by having more skill than the opposition.

FlaPantherSwe*

Well 40 min of hockey left unless it's 3-0 we can somehow turn it, if 3-0 the fatlady will have sung aswell as the king will have left the building

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
The most worrying part about this is how they've looked the same ever since the Winnipeg game and Gallant is yet to admit how ****ing lazy they've been playing.

A few games? Sure, that might happen. This is now the 6th game that they've played like this. 7th if you count in that beatdown in the Peg.
They started looking bad before the Winnipeg game. That was just the biggest blowout.

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
Fleischmann isn't a 4th liner. He's not a checking line player. Thornton is. An average one at that with the ability to play physical and step in for some guys if needed. I don't know what to tell you but what you want just isn't realistic.

Flash brings nothing to our offense so what line should he play on. And I'm sorry I want our enforcer to stand up for our young stud when it's clear the other team is targeting him the entire game.

hockeydude1

#CatsAreComing
Mar 9, 2008
Florida
hey look, barkov won the opening faceoff of the 2nd

I know it's the leafs but...

THtsUnh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad