GDT: Retirement home of life @ Retirement home of hockey 7 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Flash brings nothing to our offense so what line should he play on. And I'm sorry I want our enforcer to stand up for our young stud when it's clear the other team is targeting him the entire game.

Hard work beats talent if talent doesn't work hard

We have different definitions of "nothing". I have no clue what you're talking about with targeting Ekblad. That didn't happen.

The problem with that quote. This is the NHL. 28* teams work hard every night and most of those are more talented than we are.

*Leafs and Oilers

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Sickening how easy it is for any team to enter our zone and stay there and how hard it's for us to enter there zone and get anykind of control other than cycling it around the boards or dumping to our dmen

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
You know that one guy you didn't want on your team at school on a certain sport, because you know, he sucked at it?

This is looking like our whole team is full of those guys.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
You know that one guy you didn't want on your team at school on a certain sport, because you know, he sucked at it?

This is looking like our whole team is full of those guys.

That kid who had no interest in sports. Who'd just sit at the sidelines during a baseball game. The kid who never had skates when you played hockey.

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
We have different definitions of "nothing". I have no clue what you're talking about with targeting Ekblad. That didn't happen.

The problem with that quote. This is the NHL. 28* teams work hard every night and most of those are more talented than we are.

*Leafs and Oilers

We work hard every night? Coulda fooled me. What does Flash bring offensively? And I only saw the last 10 or so minutes of the game, but I saw Hayes step in to avoid Ekblad fighting and I saw Hartnell go after Ekblad after multiple plays so I don't know what you were watching.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
All this BS of us having players who have won stanley cups etc. All of those players were 3rd liners at best on those stanley cup teams! They were the supporting cast not the leaders they need to be here

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
When was the last game we hit somebody?

Can we ffs come out of our zone other way than banking it off the boards or right getting over the blueline going to redline and dumping or going for a cross ice pass...

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
All this BS of us having players who have won stanley cups etc. All of those players were 3rd liners at best on those stanley cup teams! They were the supporting cast not the leaders they need to be here

+1. They weren't the leaders over there. Sans Mitchell

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
We work hard every night? Coulda fooled me. What does Flash bring offensively? And I only saw the last 10 or so minutes of the game, but I saw Hayes step in to avoid Ekblad fighting and I saw Hartnell go after Ekblad after multiple plays so I don't know what you were watching.

We work hard. We just lack talent.

Flash brings our 8th highest production from a forward. We could replace that with another 4th liner like Kopecky or Thornton if you want.

You don't know what I was watching? How about the whole game.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Potvin and Goldie are so blind

On + side Petrovic has looked ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad