GDT: Retirement home of life @ Retirement home of hockey 7 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlaPantherSwe*

Starting to think it's worth it to tank for Mcdavid... almost puked when writing that... but not sure how we ever gonna get a consistent scorer...

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Were even so ****ing lazy trying the get the puck out of our zone. Even when they try to bank it off the boards its so soft 90% of them end up staying in the zone

hockeydude1

#CatsAreComing
Mar 9, 2008
Florida
If Tallon does pull the trigger for a trade it's way too late. This season is toast. The gap is too big and you know were gonna be losing a lot more games upcoming with this teams effort level

I don't even care. We have players that are playing like ****. So we need a wake up call. Time to shift some vets away.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
How can the middle of the ice be so ****ing open all the time in our zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When was the last time this team forecheck or even check someone!

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's to the point where I expect the Devils to score every time they waltz into our zone. No resistance from us right now. Devils must be laughing at us.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Shut up Potvin you ****! Saying were looking Devils down in the standing and thats why were playing like ****.. Have we looked at everyone down in the standings for a month now?

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
How do other teams so easily move the puck around on there PP? Were so passive

FlaPantherSwe*

When will this the Panthers go from this
images

To this?

5069952925_ff6a94cf9c_z.jpg

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
I can personally assure every person here that the scratching of Jimmy Hayes is not the reason we are losing. That's all. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad