GDT: Retirement home of life @ Retirement home of hockey 7 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
How is that ****ing hooking on one player? Both players are hooking each other.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Upcoming Zidlicky PP goal. Blast from point with nobody near him

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
You just knew a goal like Jagr scored was coming up after the first couple minutes of the game. It's textbook Panthers hockey

**** I'm so angry with these bums

I hear ya. I'm trying extremely hard to stay positive but its hard. And now its 2 ****ing zip.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Im done with this joke of a team........

Same **** for a decade...............

Last edited by a moderator:

FlaPantherSwe*

giphy.gif

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I don't understand this regression in effort. We started off good and get progressively worse as season goes on.

What is this ****?

This is what bothers me the most. We have backed off the gas pedal and look so timid out there.

We were much harder to play against earlier in the season. We grinded it out, we were resilient. Now we just look disinterested and lazy in every single game. We only beat Columbus because they're actually worse than us.

And its 2-0. Holy **** this team is garbage right now.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
We signed the wrong veterans

Jokinen is pure crap
Bolland is pure crap
These two contracts are gonna hunt us

Mitchell might go all Jovanovski on us next season. Starting to see glimpses of it lately

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
I really wish I could quit this sorry team. Countless hours of my life and dollars wasted that I'll never get back.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
That'll probably do it. Scratch two of our better special teams forwards and our special teams look like crap. Surprise!

GG decides to bench THE SECOND HIGHEST GOAL SCORER ON THE TEAM when we are literally starved for ****ing offense.

This game is done before the 1st period is even over. God damn we blow right now and there's no explanation for it.

Jersey is one of the weakest teams in the league and we are getting scored on at will. Luongo isn't making any saves, defense isn't doing ****, and we all know how disabled our forwards are.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
If Tallon does pull the trigger for a trade it's way too late. This season is toast. The gap is too big and you know were gonna be losing a lot more games upcoming with this teams effort level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad