OT: Relationship Advice Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I think I'm done posting here for the time being. I want to keep some semblance of privacy.
I was just joking brother. Please don't clam up. That's probably the worse thing to do. The more honest you are at the beginning, the more it pays forward in the relationship. You need to read off the other person too, which determines how much you release.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Checking to see if you’re alive.

I am, thanks for checking. I went on vacation with my GF to Colombia for 7 days and then 4 days (counting flights) in the DR. I had a great time. We really click. We were both really sad when I left. Long distance is tough. She does want to move to the US at some point but it's not something you can do at the drop of a hat.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I am, thanks for checking. I went on vacation with my GF to Colombia for 7 days and then 4 days (counting flights) in the DR. I had a great time. We really click. We were both really sad when I left. Long distance is tough. She does want to move to the US at some point but it's not something you can do at the drop of a hat.

This is good news. Happy for you.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Are you on one of those TV Shows?

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
If you guys need more money to get it done, maybe go on this show
MV5BYTEzOTg0ZDgtZDdiNS00MTlkLWI0ZDMtZjU3YjhlMTcyOTgyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Did you visit jovo when you were in columbia? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad