OT: Relationship Advice Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
That's actually not bad. If you do a matchmaking service it's like $500+ per date.

Oh no, I’ll do it much cheaper. $100 per date or five for $350. Is this is a viable business? I bet I could get better results than some of these services.

Reactions: will1066

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Oh no, I’ll do it much cheaper. $100 per date or five for $350. Is this is a viable business? I bet I could get better results than some of these services.

I don't know how serious you are, haha, but it probably won't work when they get on a date and expect Don Juan and end up getting this guy.

Reactions: Rangerfan4life90

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I don't know how serious you are, haha, but it probably won't work when they get on a date and expect Don Juan and end up getting this guy.

Nah, I think I could play to the strengths of the person I’m working for and have solid success. I’m intrigued. I’ve been talking extensively about starting my own business, I just thought it was going to be a flooring business.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Nah, I think I could play to the strengths of the person I’m working for and have solid success. I’m intrigued. I’ve been talking extensively about starting my own business, I just thought it was going to be a flooring business.

How would you get access to my profile?

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
You went from Lumber Liquidators to Lover Liquidators.

E820DE02-2362-492D-BA37-9FAE7A647BBF.gif

There’s some cross over between the lumber business and the love making business.

I can lay a new hardwood floor for you by day and get you laid that night.

Reactions: will1066

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Makes sense, I forgot there was login info, haha. I think this works better on sites where you message first. On bumble you're kind of at the mercy of the woman.

Hinge is where it’s at. Tinder is too low rent. Bumble is too dependent on the women to make a move. Hinge is a gold mine for meeting people that at least have potential. Not that I didn’t make a living on Tinder. But I also put tinfoil over a plate to avoid doing a dish sometimes, and I’ve been told I’m a unscrupulous savage.

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Okay… but real talk, I’m trying to start a flooring business. It’s a trade I’ve known since I was a kid, helping my uncle in the summers and I don’t think I’m ever going to be satisfied working for someone else. I’d rather work triple the hours and be my own master. So I’m very likely going to take the plunge and start my own flooring business, back in NY. Anyone in need of service in 2022? :laugh:

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Hinge is where it’s at. Tinder is too low rent. Bumble is too dependent on the women to make a move. Hinge is a gold mine for meeting people that at least have potential. Not that I didn’t make a living on Tinder. But I also put tinfoil over a plate to avoid doing a dish sometimes, and I’ve been told I’m a unscrupulous savage.

I've heard great things about Hinge. I'll make sure to sign up there.

Bumble either attracts the most beautiful women or has an algorithm that only shows you the beautiful women. It's amazing marketing either way and is therefore a trap for me.

Reactions: LokiDog

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
I've heard great things about Hinge. I'll make sure to sign up there.

Bumble either attracts the most beautiful women or has an algorithm that only shows you the beautiful women. It's amazing marketing either way and is therefore a trap for me.

The apps I would recommend nowadays are Coffee Meets Bagel & Hinge. A lot of quality women on there. My last two girlfriends, I've met on Hinge, and my current one from Coffee Meets Bagel.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The apps I would recommend nowadays are Coffee Meets Bagel & Hinge. A lot of quality women on there. My last two girlfriends, I've met on Hinge, and my current one from Coffee Meets Bagel.

Thanks, I was on CMB a bit when I was fat. Though I had photos that were kind of deceiving (yeah I know it's f***ed up).

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Okay… but real talk, I’m trying to start a flooring business. It’s a trade I’ve known since I was a kid, helping my uncle in the summers and I don’t think I’m ever going to be satisfied working for someone else. I’d rather work triple the hours and be my own master. So I’m very likely going to take the plunge and start my own flooring business, back in NY. Anyone in need of service in 2022? :laugh:
you sure?

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
you sure?

Only reason we want to return is because it’s the only place in the country we have friends/family and as first time parents it seems we can either do this completely isolated from everyone on the west coast or we can have a big support system back east. Being the first to provide grand children, we’re guaranteed favoritism, unlimited babysitting, etc.

Reactions: duhmetreE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad