RD Seamus Casey (2022, 46th, NJD)

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
This is accurate. Also what he measured in at for the WJC.
I stand corrected as elite prospects has him at 5'9" 161lbs and that appears to be out of date.

I also stand by my comment about calling him a franchise Dman is hyperbole at this point.

Herby

Thank You, Team 144
Feb 27, 2002
Wisconsin
I'm expecting a big sophomore jump next season, he should be running the PP and getting more icetime overall with Hughes leaving. The size issues are a concern at the NHL level. I don't know if I'd say he is an Adam Fox caliber player, but I could see him being something similar to what Sami Vatanen was when he was with the Ducks.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
His game last night looked to be at a higher level than he had shown before. Presumably a small preview of what he will offer next season. Really impressive.
He was far and away the best player on the ice last night in a game that featured tons of talent.

I don't think he made a single mistake the whole game while being a human highlight reel. Every time he stepped on the ice it felt like something was going to happen,.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
He was far and away the best player on the ice last night in a game that featured tons of talent.

I don't think he made a single mistake the whole game while being a human highlight reel. Every time he stepped on the ice it felt like something was going to happen,.
Definitely the best game I’ve seen him play this season in a sample size of about ten? He looked like he reached another level last night. He should be the guy on the Michigan blueline next season.

Reactions: WhiskeyYerTheDevils

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Definitely the best game I’ve seen him play this season in a sample size of about ten? He looked like he reached another level last night. He should be the guy on the Michigan blueline next season.
Kid's a gamer.

I also wonder how much he wanted to show up Rand Pecknold for never playing him at the WJC. That was my first thought after his goal lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad