RD Landon Dupont - Everett Silvertips, WHL (2027 Draft)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
goal and an assist in their 1st loss of the season, to the team that they will be most competing for the title; Alberta Xtreme, also, Daxon Rudolph, battle of the best dman in u18

number1crippsfan

Nov 2, 2023
Overrated in my opinion, brock cripps is so much better than him at making plays and better hands. He can also ripped the puck.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Crazy how the number of games vary, is it always like this.
- i haven't paid attention

For example Edge School has played just 4 games
where as likes of Wenacthee, 14 games, Notre Dame, 11 games, South Alberta, 10 games

Last season teams played 32-34 games, except Wenatchee, who played just 8 games.

Anywhoo... 15th November is game#2 versus Landon Dupont and Daxon Rudolph.

macbowes

Aug 1, 2022
Victoria
For some reason the stats from the Island Classic tournament that just happened this past weekend aren't being included on the CSSHL website, despite it being a CSSHL sanctioned tournament.

DuPont had 3-1-4 in 5 GP, which was good for the team lead in points, and the most points by a defenseman in his team's pool/group.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
For some reason the stats from the Island Classic tournament that just happened this past weekend aren't being included on the CSSHL website, despite it being a CSSHL sanctioned tournament.

DuPont had 3-1-4 in 5 GP, which was good for the team lead in points, and the most points by a defenseman in his team's pool/group.
I think they add those stats after the season, for some reason, instead in season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad