WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
I will never get the WWE's fascination with Nia Jax. So many talented women on the roster between Raw/Smackdown and they still chose to put a belt on Jax? Not smart. Mia Yim is a legit talent but I feel bad she has to job out to Jax.

I have been a fan or Corbin for a long (especially since the End of Days on Becky Lynch), so I wnt to see him get rewarded with a nice push.

Seeing JBL in TNA feels very surreal to me.

Last edited:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I will never get the WWE's fascination with Nia Jax. So many talented women on the roster between Raw/Smackdown and they still chose to put a belt on Jax? Not smart. Mia Yim is a legit talent but I feel bad she has to job out to Jax.

I have been a fan or Corbin for a long (especially since the End of Days on Becky Lynch), so I wnt to see him get rewarded with a nice push.

Seeing JBL in TNA feels very surreal to me.
When you're related to Dwayne, you get what you want. Nia will be pushed so long as Nia wants.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
When you're related to Dwayne, you get what you want. Nia will be pushed so long as Nia wants.
That's a problem. Cody Rhodes. Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Charlotte, etc, had to overcome their family lineage and has earn their spots. Nia, to me, has never earned her spot. Her spot should be going to a more talent female, Piper Niven.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That's a problem. Cody Rhodes. Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Charlotte, etc, had to overcome their family lineage and has earn their spots. Nia, to me, has never earned her spot. Her spot should be going to a more talent female, Piper Niven.
The clearest inductor is what happens when they leave. This only applies otherwise to Cody, but when Nia got released, she didn’t go try to go somewhere else and keep working at the craft, she went and did things she was likely more interested in. Being at the top kinda doesn’t work unless it’s where you truly want to be.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Never heard of this Joe guy.

mWYhzi8.png

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Never heard of this Joe guy.
He’s been around the block.
Horse racing
Boxing
College football
Monday night football
Back to college football

I’m curious to see how this works out. I think wrestling suits his grandeur tendencies more than it does other sports which come off kind of over-the-top in big moments, but he’s good at actual PXP

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
Rhea must have practiced that leg spot a lot. She did it well. Well that, or it was an accident lol.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Giving him a mixed trios with the Wyatt’s as his first match is a choice

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
So if it's indeed Liv vs Rhea in the Cell. Are we getting a flashback to Kane's debut this time with Raquel making her grand return by breaking the Cell door?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad