WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Reed is impressive and interesting, but what are they doing with him? He isn't going to be in a serious title picture...just build him up until seth returns to go over I guess

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Reed is impressive and interesting, but what are they doing with him? He isn't going to be in a serious title picture...just build him up until seth returns to go over I guess
yeah, there's too much talent that is clearly above him but they can always bring back the hardcore title

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Might just be a long term TV act. There seems to be acts getting heated up solely to have more interesting things on TV that don't get featured on PPV.

Like this Final Testament/New Day feud has also been only on TV and not featuring any titles.

Maybe trying to get away from Vince's old RAW booking of random Dolph matches to fill these 3 hour shows out with no story.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
I thought the Bo/Gable match was pretty good, but yeah they either need to ditch the mask for the matches or alter it. The hair looked way too bothersome to Bo and seeing the brown hair underneath was pretty goofy looking but all in all, entertaining debut match

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I thought the Bo/Gable match was pretty good, but yeah they either need to ditch the mask for the matches or alter it. The hair looked way too bothersome to Bo and seeing the brown hair underneath was pretty goofy looking but all in all, entertaining debut match
I don't think it matters. The whole angle sucks. They've slow played it waaaaaay too much. It's been 2.5 months since they've debuted and all they've done is pick a feud with the lowest guy in the midcard.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Andre Palot

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
image000000(93).jpg

• Wow
Reactions: CDJ

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
I don't think it matters. The whole angle sucks. They've slow played it waaaaaay too much. It's been 2.5 months since they've debuted and all they've done is pick a feud with the lowest guy in the midcard.
That’s a fair opinion but my statement was coming from someone who’s enjoying the Wyatt stuff. I’m good with them starting with the Gable Stable, just don’t think the mask worked for the match. That’s pretty much been my only complaint with the whole thing as I’m pretty entertained by everything else they’re doing. The in ring stuff with Bo alone should be better than a good portion of what Bray was able to do in ring

Reactions: CDJ

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The gimmick is fun in theory, and it's a nice story with Bo and Rowan and whatnot. But once they started wrestling with any frequency I think we all knew it would fizzle out almost immediately.

Reactions: Fro

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
The gimmick is fun in theory, and it's a nice story with Bo and Rowan and whatnot. But once they started wrestling with any frequency I think we all knew it would fizzle out almost immediately.
I think what happened is they had an idea of what they wanted the Wyatts to look like, but no idea what they actually wanted them to do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad