WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I like the Wyatt stuff but like mentioned previously Bo gotta lose the mask while wrestling

That bump Reed took over the car hood to the pavement was nasty

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The trios tag was a lot better. They are probably best featured in party Trios matches.

They should get some fun trios matches out of them vs Final Testament and Judgement Day.

If they want to do more with the stable, adding Alexa might still be the best course of action to get them some star power

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I know some people on reddit can't stand Pat, but it really felt like RAW had way less energy without him last night.
I definitely think that...Corey is just not the same, but I also think the naturally heel commentator has ran it's course in current wrestling...

the only one that hasn't just bored me is Nigel, but even he is starting to

Edit: Jussi, Nigel McGinness is a commentator for AEW, just to help you understand the reference

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I definitely think that...Corey is just not the same, but I also think the naturally heel commentator has ran it's course in current wrestling...

Edit: Jussi, Nigel McGinness is a commentator for AEW, just to help you understand the reference
I love purely heel commentators if they are hilarious.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Wade is pretty good at it, but I agree Corey isn't it. Corey lately is only at his best when doing a 3 person booth with Cole and Pat, and that's largely thanks to Pat.

Nigel has probably been the best pure heel commentator for a good while now. WWE was stupid to push him off to a dying NXT UK and then let him leave. I loved him on Black and Gold NXT with Mauro. Was an awesome pickup for AEW.

I do also agree the concept seems to have run it's course.

Joe was legitimately really good at it. When he decides to call it a career, he really should consider doing commentary

Reactions: Fro

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
The gimmick is fun in theory, and it's a nice story with Bo and Rowan and whatnot. But once they started wrestling with any frequency I think we all knew it would fizzle out almost immediately.

It's almost like this is always what happens with this goofy stuff.

It just doesn't work in wrestling.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Wade is pretty good at it, but I agree Corey isn't it. Corey lately is only at his best when doing a 3 person booth with Cole and Pat, and that's largely thanks to Pat.

Nigel has probably been the best pure heel commentator for a good while now. WWE was stupid to push him off to a dying NXT UK and then let him leave. I loved him on Black and Gold NXT with Mauro. Was an awesome pickup for AEW.

I do also agree the concept seems to have run it's course.

Joe was legitimately really good at it. When he decides to call it a career, he really should consider doing commentary
My favorite broadcast tandem in a long while

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

The return to the local economy is multiple times the investment if economic impact studies commissioned by interested parties can be believed.

Would be fun to know how much exactly these events bring to the host city, all the major sports events make it public.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad