Player Discussion Rasmus Dahlin Part 4 - D (1st Overall, 2018, Frölunda HC, SHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I figure they’ll announce it as soon as a trade for a player we should have traded for to another team is announced.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Anywhere with a fax machine will do.
Have you seen a fax machine anywhere lately? I jest but I don’t think this is something anyone should be worrying about. If he wants to sign he will. Whenever it is practical.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
Poor Davies needed a fixer to avoid that constant back and forth. I pay people to do those things for me, of course it helps when the cost is about $10 or in better terms about $4 more than the cost of RT transportation without the hassle of traffic or dealing with government officials

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
IMG_0391.jpeg

Reactions: tsujimoto74

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Kind of thinking the contract being done was all media talk if it hasn't been announced yet.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Is he still on vacation?

Maybe they have come to an agreement and are waiting to announce it once he's in town? Either way, I have nothing to worry about.

Yeah, I’d imagine they want to do a presser with him after announcing the deal. I just wanna know what the terms are (I’m guessing somewhere in the neighborhood of 8x10), but waiting won’t kill me.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Dahlin will be signing an 8 year deal, he's not going anywhere guys. Does it really matter that he signs it as quickly as possible?

Exactly. There's practically no history of a guy that young, invested in the team, and level-headed refusing to sign a contract that will give him all the money in the world.

I feel like I'm experiencing deja-vu because I already thought the 8X10 contract was finalized but it's only a matter of time. He'll be on this team for years to come.

My guess is they want him back for the press conference. He’s on vacation.
It's too bad they couldn't give him the C in that press conference, too. Okposo is hanging on like a barnacle to the ship at this point.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Okposo is hanging on like a barnacle to the ship at this point.

A barnacle on a ship is useless.

Okposo is still a legitimate NHL player who plays a role that we don't have anyone for at the moment. Yes, he's getting near his expiry.......but he'll be fine this year as long as Granato doesn't give him the 6th-most TOI of all forwards again.

beerme1

Jun 27, 2011

Okposo is still a legitimate NHL player who plays a role that we don't have anyone for at the moment. Yes, he's getting near his expiry.......but he'll be fine this year as long as Granato doesn't give him the 6th-most TOI of all forwards again.

My concern is that I expect Okie to sit about 10 - 15 games. How's that happen to a Captain?

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES

Im fine with it if he's 13th in TOI and 0 seconds in the last 20 minutes of a game we are losing.

I think Dahlin gets done in min-August.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad