Player Discussion Rasmus Dahlin Part 4 - D (1st Overall, 2018, Frölunda HC, SHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RecycledEichel

Out with the old...
Oct 19, 2013
Raleigh
Wonder if playing on the right side would diminish his play, even a little bit. Like he could be a superstar on the right side, but play at another level on the left.

Reactions: Jacob582

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Wonder if playing on the right side would diminish his play, even a little bit. Like he could be a superstar on the right side, but play at another level on the left.
He will be a more productive and dangerous player on the right side than on the left side, the more he himself thinks so.

Abraham de Lacy

I am quietly wondering what an overtime shift with Dahlin, Power and Samuelsson together would look like. Perhaps that would be catastrophic .. or maybe not.

[edit:]Or any combination of two of them with Tage Thompson. My thinking is that size matters more with more open space: Power, Samuelsson and Thompson are giants with huge reach.

Last edited:

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I am quietly wondering what an overtime shift with Dahlin, Power and Samuelsson together would look like. Perhaps that would be catastrophic .. or maybe not.

[edit:]Or any combination of two of them with Tage Thompson. My thinking is that size matters more with more open space: Power, Samuelsson and Thompson are giants with huge reach.

Power's gonna be a monster in 3-v-3, the way he moves

dugman

Mar 21, 2008

Well, obviously, after you have the mandatory “Eakin out for the faceoff“ part…

RecycledEichel

Out with the old...
Oct 19, 2013
Raleigh

While I'd love to see the all defense combination, I think Power, Dahlin and Tage could be a really amazing formula.

Reactions: Abraham de Lacy

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
26 staying on the right side next season ?

His 13 goals are the most for a Sabres Dman since 2010 - Jordan Leopold

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Imagine when he's not out there with guys like Hayden, Bjork, Caggulia, and Miller.
Well, even Björk was able to score from his pass. Definitely, the better partners will be next to him, the easier it will be for him. If he played in conventional Colorado or Tampa, he would also score as many points as Hedman or even Makar.

Reactions: Guy Tetreault

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada

Not loving the fact that he was vacationing in Ibiza. That's more the place you're doing coke & molly at all night raves, rather than a place where you're rejuvenating in a place and treating your body like a temple.

In other words, that Instagram post is like the online equivalent of groundhog day, predicting that Dahlin is going to have a shitty year next season. We should trade him now while his value is still high :sarcasm:

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Screenshot_20220820-101504_Instagram.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad