Player Discussion Rasmus Dahlin Part 4 - D (1st Overall, 2018, Frölunda HC, SHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
They cannot talk next contract with him until 7/1/2023.

Well poop 💩

6 x 10.5. It takes him above Makar for a few years and sets him up for something like 6 x 15 after that.

I think we could do a last 2 year buyout for Skinner the way I have the yearly caps lined up, with a deal like that. 12 million would be really tough cuz of Skinner.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Well poop 💩

6 x 10.5. It takes him above Makar for a few years and sets him up for something like 6 x 15 after that.

I think we could do a last 2 year buyout for Skinner the way I have the yearly caps lined up, with a deal like that. 12 million would be really tough cuz of Skinner.
I doubt it will take that much to extend him. But, we shall see.

Reactions: Chainshot

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
Need Fitz back and out him with Dahlin

Needs Fitz to serve the misconducts, so we can keep Dahlin on the ice when he starts shit

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Need Fitz back and out him with Dahlin

Needs Fitz to serve the misconducts, so we can keep Dahlin on the ice when he starts shit
He is not a first pair player, not even sure if he can be top 4 RD, but they could look at him with Dahlin for at least 2-3 games.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018

Shift by shift. All the goodies.

It was a great game from Dahlin. What great passes he makes in every game from different situations and positions, it's a crime that he only has 39 points, because our attack and PP are not so effective. He probably missed 20-30 points this season through no fault of his own.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
It was a great game from Dahlin. What great passes he makes in every game from different situations and positions, it's a crime that he only has 39 points, because our attack and PP are not so effective. He probably missed 20-30 points this season through no fault of his own.

Someone on one of the dude-bro shows was talking about how if Makar was in Buffalo and Dahlin was in Colorado, the hype would be all about the one playing in Colorado and the discontent would be about the one in Buffalo.

Reactions: Fjordy

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Someone on one of the dude-bro shows was talking about how if Makar was in Buffalo and Dahlin was in Colorado, the hype would be all about the one playing in Colorado and the discontent would be about the one in Buffalo.
Definitely, although Makar is still a great player, it's easier to play and score points if you have MacKinnon, Rantanen, Kadri and other good players in the team, and your partner is Devon Toews, and not Henri Jokiharju or Will Butcher.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
"- Dahlin woke up one day about a month ago and decided he was just going to be one of the best defensemen in hockey now."

Reactions: Fjordy

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Obviously a leafs fan, but dahlin has to be one of my favourite players to watch in the league these days. Just ooooooozes offensive skill and even seems to be coming into his own wrt the defensive side of this game. Yah I have some bias as I own him in the 32 person keeper league I’ve been in for over a decade but still, A stud is a stud!

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Reactions: Jeremy2020

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad